037 // Sharing is Caring

Third Person's Point of View

Teddy watched in amusement as Atlas took her mask off again, irritated by something covering her nose since she could not breathe. Isla, who was getting fed up, put the mask back on. "But Mommy I don't want my mask."

"Put the mask on or you will stay in the hotel by yourself." Atlas rolled her eyes making Isla gasp. "Girl you did not just roll your eyes at me. Get in the damn van."

She continued to stare at the 3-year-old in disbelief, who was now throwing a tantrum, and watched as she stomped her feet and entered the van. 

Teddy chuckled and put her hand on her sister's back. "Wonder who she got that from." A cackle came out of her mouth when Isla rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "You doing that only proves my point."

Their predictions earlier came true, Tricia and Teddy both haven't gotten any peace and quiet ever since this morning. Tropang Angat left early since they had to fly to General Santos for another rally and Gaile left right after with her kids since she still had work, but Aika and Tricia decided to stay and go to the orphanage with the Lopez siblings. 

Jarius volunteered to drive them around the van, because of that it was obvious that Stephanie was going to sit beside him, leaving their kids sitting behind with the rest of the family.

It was an unwritten rule they had between siblings. When Isla is driving, then her partner would be beside her, when Jao is driving, then Steph would be beside her. 

So accept na ni Joe na baka hindi siya makakaupo sa passenger's seat pag silang lahat magkakasama, especially now that there is something going on with Tricia and Teddy. 

Tricia sat at the very back, Teddy claiming the seat beside her. Isla and Aika at the first row with Atlas, Kaia, and Rome, while Enchong, Joey, and the twins on the second row. 

She put her head on the shoulder of the Lopez girl, whipping her phone out when it vibrated. Teddy looked down when she saw it was VP Leni, telling them that they were almost at the airport, her mind going back to the conversation they both had earlier.

.

After the breakfast they all happily shared that morning, Theodora saw that VP Leni was alone looking through her phone. Her glasses were perched up on her nose and her hand was extended as she looked down on it, her eyes squinting as she read.

She couldn't help but smile at the sight. Lahat ba ng nanay ganyan tumingin sa phone? Malapit nang imaging ganyan si Ate Isla.

Snickering at the thought, she approached the older woman, giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. Leni turned around and allowed Teddy to grab her hand and make mano, a huge smile on her face when she did it."Good morning po, Tita."

"Ano ka ba Teddy," VP scolded, noticing the term she called her that morning. "Sabi ko Mama na diba."

Teddy chuckled remembering the thing she whispered in her ear last night. 'Next time hindi na Tita tawagin mo saakin, Mama na.' 

As flattering as it is that she has permission to call her Mama, it wasn't really a familiar term of endearment for her personally so she doesn't feel comfortable using it, especially towards the person she is courting.

Liniligawan pa naman, hindi ko pa deserve.

"Tita naman eh, gusto mo talagang Mama tawag ko sayo? Agad-agad? Syempre paghihirapan ko muna yun. It's an honor kaya to have to call you Mama, though you are a mother-figure in my life for sure, hindi pa ako deserving."