010 // Isla Hiraya

Tricia's Point of View
February 23, 2021

"You are so lucky you get to scrub in on that open-heart surgery," Leila gushed beside me as we walked across to the Operating Rooms from the pit.

Ron hummed and nodded her head. "Oh, the money I would pay to be in that OR."

I chuckled and shook my head. We were all talking about the 2 ladies who entered the Emergency room because they were fighting for a wedding dress when we heard heels clicking. 

"It's kind of suspicious though that we haven't seen that Dr. Hanh. Is she any good?" Asia asked, still in her own world.

The clicking became louder so our gaze moved up and we saw a beautiful tan woman who was 7 months pregnant. She was wearing a Versace by Fendi coat that was open to expose her belly, paired with pants that paired with sandals and a Versace handbag. 

She looked expensive and intimidating, and she looked like she was on a mission to look for someone as she strut through the halls. 

Whoever she was looking for better watch out.

We watched her make her way toward us, lowering her sunglasses and eyeing all 4 of us.

"Which one of you is Doctor Tricia?"

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Theodora's Point of View
February 23, 2021 - this morning

I helped Atlas into her new boots, a big smile on her face as she slid them on. She chose the pink winter fur boots that went along with her pink winter coat and her pink bonnet. 

"Tita, look at me, I'm so pretty," Atlas said while twirling making me cheer. I started putting on lipgloss and watched her tug on my coat and pucker her lips. "Tita, I want also."

I shook my head and I was about to put the lipgloss away but she whined and grabbed my hand, giving me a pout. "Please Tita? I also want."

Givin up, I opened the lipgloss again and put them closer to her lip.

"Okay then, pucker up," I chuckled when she did an exaggerated duck face. "Lips together, bubbles, and then smile." She gave me a smile, the lipgloss making her lips glossy. I took out my phone and snapped a picture before we both head out. 

"Tita, what time will we go to mommy?"

"Mommy has a meeting with her clients this morning, so I might bring you to the hotel after my shift, is that okay?"

She looked up at me excitedly. "That means I get to see Tita Tricia pa?"

I chuckled at how excited she is. Same, Tita is also cited to see her. 

"Yes, so you get to say goodbye."

"I'm going to tell mommy that we have to come back here again." 

I helped her in the elevator, making sure she doesn't trip, and we went down to the parking lot and drove off to the hospital, both of us with huge smiles on our faces, excited to see one of our (recent) favorite people.

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Entering the hospital, Atlas and I greeted the guard before going to the nursing station. Today I was under Dr. Hanh, the new Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery that came in about a week ago. We haven't really had a decent conversation yet so I don't really know what to feel about her.