033 // LS Foundation

Theodora's Point of View

I put on a blouse, ensuring it was neat before grabbing my laptop and waiting for the meeting to begin. My glasses perched on my nose so I could see clearly.

I looked at myself on the black screen, noticing that the blouse had the top button unbuttoned, but I just left it. Style na din.

My laptop was booting when my phone rang, my smile widening when I saw it was Tricia.

The moment I saw Tricia's face pop up on my screen, an automatic smile adorned my face

"Good morning, Dr. Robredo," I grinned, teasing her.

She grinned and tilted her head, making me swoon. "Good morning Dr. Lopez. Parang may pupuntahan tayo today ah, on our day off?"

I stood up and showed her my pink blouse, the fake flowers given to me by one of the kids at the last house-to-house in the pocket of my high-waisted jeans. It was made out of recycled plastic and it was so cute.

"You likey? I have a zoom meeting with a few of our partners and may new investors so sabi ni Ate, join ako sa meeting."

I sat back down on my seat and opened my laptop, smiling at the pictures of my siblings that I used as my desktop wallpaper and me.

It was from the last time we were all complete back in New York, which was Christmas time. The picture was taken by Ate Steph, while the 4 of us were wearing formal clothes. The theme was emerald green.

"Oh okay, napatawag lang ako kasi I want to make sure na tuloy pa tayo for lunch. Ginagawa ko kasi yung paper," she put a couple of papers up, showing me her drafts.

I entered the zoom call but turned my mic and camera off, giving my attention to Tricia. "Yeah, we will be finished by lunchtime naman."

"Padeliever tayo diyan?"

"Yeah, I don't feel like going out to the public," I mumbled, watching as people started entering the zoom. "Pero I want to get you there, nasa condo ka right?"

Tricia shook her head and gave me a look. "Kaya nga tayo diyan diba, para hindi ka lumabas ng apartment mo."

"But-"

"Nope," she cut me off. "Kaya ko naman mag commute."

I sighed and just nodded, knowing she wasn't going to back down. "Sige, Kuya guard knows you naman. You have the extra key right? Kasi feeling ko hindi na ako makakatayo dito."

"Yes po," she dangled the key up and showed me.

I chuckled and turned my camera on when I noticed that the meeting was about to start. "Do you just have the key with you all the time?"

"Syempre, kasi malay mo may emergency, mag-isa ka pa naman diyan."

"Yiiie concerned." It could just be me but I swear she blushed, making my grin widen. My phone buzzed and I saw Ate Isla text me.