038 // Fans (???)

Third Person's Point of View 

Yesterday was fun for all of them, the kids at the orphanage set up a talent show for the Lopezes which was cute, and they ended up playing more games after giving the kids the toys and some supplies they bought for them.

After the orphanage, they went back to the hotel and Teddy and Enchong filmed a video for his youtube channel before they took a quick nap and then drove to the airport to General Santos for the rally the next day.

And now it was officially Teddy's birthday.

So here they were right now, walking out of the hotel room, all of them have different agendas. The Lopez siblings and Enchong were going to a small barangay a few minutes away from the city for one of their public health programs, while the Robredo sisters were going to be going to the house-to-house campaign with their mother. 

"See you guys mamaya," Teddy said, pulling Tricia in a hug. 

It would be the first time that both of them would be separated after a long time, so it would feel a bit different for the two, having been used to having each other in arm's reach. 

Tricia hummed and hugged the birthday girl back tighter. "Update mo na lang ako how your visit went, ha?"

"Of course," Teddy said with a huge grin. "Try namin humabol sa house-to-house later. The visit is just going to be fast naman. Iscoscout lang namin yung area, meeting with the barangay, and then hahabol kami."

"Okay, ingat kayo," Tricia gave her one last smile before she watched Teddy and her family enter the van, Joe looking back and giving the doctor an enthusiastic wave before taking her seat at the back. 

Enchong, who was the last to enter the van, gave Aika, Tricia, and their security a playful salute before closing the door and driving off since it was going to take them almost an hour to get there. 

The other 4 (Aika, Tricia, and their security detail) all went in their own van so they could go to the volunteer center and do a bit of house-to-house before the rally. 

Both of them sat at the back in silence, not getting used to the quiet ever since they had been with the Lopez siblings. With big personalities in one family, it was bout to be an interesting time.

Tricia leaned her head back and closed her eyes for a little bit, feeling adrenaline from yesterday wear off, when she felt her phone vibrate. She leaned sideways to get her phone and smiled at the text she had received. It was from Teddy.

It hadn't even been 20 minutes into their travel and she was already texting Tricia, not that the older girl minded anyway