Act Bad

Strolling online Vanessa seen that her only fans was going up tremendously. Every nigga wanted to see them some Vanessa Wright . She was gorgeous , had a perfect body , was almost everything a man could ask for . Interrupting her strolling , she got a call from her husband once again . Declining the call like it had became her hobby Vanessa now didn't wanna talk .

Sheldon had her fucked up if he thought he could dismiss his wife and then call her when he wanted . Now he'll be kissing my ass Vanessa thought as she poured herself a nice tall glass of wine . Snapping more pictures of herself , she looked sexy in her all red lingerie and bone straight long hair . After feeling like she got enough pics , she started getting ready for tonight . Not wanting to be spotted in public she did her sneaky links at 4 am usually , but she was running late . Not feeling like driving she called an uber .

15 mins later her uber arrived , making her way downstairs she bumped into Taylor . Alexis  big sister , rolling her eyes she continued her way she wasn't going to let this bitch fuck up her dick appointment. Finally to her uber she made her way inside . 45 mins later she finally made it to her destination. Waiting on the uber driver to open her door , she stepped out giving him a tip .

Covering herself with her hoodie she didn't wanna be recognized by anyone . Making it to her sneaky links front door she knocked . Waiting patiently he finally came to the door . " Hey baby , you looking sexy , Frank said smirking ." Vanessa pushed her way inside , dropping her coat . Looking sexy in her all red lingerie Frank instantly got rock hard .

Frank knew what Vanessa was here for she didn't do a lot of talking & was very straight forward . Instantly dropping to his knee Frank pulled her panties to the side making love to clit . Vanessa was in heaven , she loved Frank head . It was nothing like Sheldon's but who gives a fuck he could get the job done . Wrapping her legs tightly around his neck Vanessa fucked his face as he tongue fucked her pussy.

Feeling herself about cum Vanessa rubbed her clit as she came all over Frank's face . Smiling she was satisfied kissing him off the lips . " You taste so good baby , frank said ." Whiling removing his underwear and sliding his long pipe into her wet pussy he almost nutted . Frank knew he was wrong for fucking his best friend wife .

He figured if he couldn't fuck his own wife right who better than him . Pulling Vanessa hair , he slapped her ass giving her slow deep strokes . Vanessa's moans turned him on even more stroking his ego . Feeling himself about to but he pulled out , " Get on your fucking knees ." Vanessa didn't hesitate dropping down to her knees and swallowing all of his kids.

"Round 2 in the shower ?" Vanessa asked

"Yeah baby , lemme roll this blunt up and i'll meet you upstairs baby ." Vanessa made her way upstairs . Going over to his weed draw Frank rolled up some backwoods for the two . Making sure the shower was running , Frank made his way over to the secret camera he had installed . He wasn't recording for ill purposes , just for  his own pleasure so he claims .

In reality it was to embarrass Sheldon and show what type of hoe his wife really was . He thought he had the perfect life , perfect wife , perfect family , but Frank was going to give him a rude awakening. "Baby come on , come suck this pussy !" Vanessa yelled from upstairs to Frank . "Here i come baby , Frank said before turning the camera off and putting it back ." Making his way upstairs Frank and his man was ready for round two , Vanessa did have some good pussy and some fire head .

             ***************************

Finally making it home , it was going on 4pm . The kids were with her mom , and Cadence was with Thomas . Who knows where Sheldon was , so Vanessa didn't give a damn about going in so late in the afternoon . Making her way into her master bedroom , Vanessa began packing her bags not planning on staying home tonight . Smelling the smell of marijuana being blown into her face . Vanessa looked into the eyes of her husband Sheldon.

Ignoring his presence, she continued packing . Rushing at that not wanting him to see the freshly hickies on her neck . He wanted to act bad she would act badder , but she didn't want him knowing her business . "Where the fuck do you think your going ?" , Sheldon said as he snatched her bag . Snatching it back , Vanessa replied "Out ! wherever the fuck you been these passed coupled of days ." Pinning her arms to the wall Sheldon tried to kiss her . Moving him out of her way Vanessa stopped him.

"I'm not doing this shit with you anymore Sheldon , leave me alone ." Vanessa said , trying not to cry she had been avoiding her emotions with alcohol and sex . Standing in front of her husband was making her weak. "I have to shit Sheldon move ," She pushed him out of her way making her way into their bathroom locking the doors . Making her way over to her makeup she covered neck with some waterproof makeup and setting spray.

She knew if Sheldon seen those he would ask questions . Questions that she couldn't answer . Flushing the toilet , Vanessa washed her hands and made her way out of the bathroom. Her husband was laying on the bed waiting on her to come out . Lifting himself up Sheldon approached his wife giving her a passionate kiss .

Not wanting to put up a fight Vanessa didn't . They made love all afternoon until the night . Finally being back home and together , both oblivious to the things each other were doing behind the other back . They drifted off to sleep getting the sleep they both haven't gotten in days. They loved each other but it was very toxic , too much toxins can kill .