Welcome Home

Candace POV

"Everything looks great Candace , your baby girl will be more than ready to come in the next month , maybe sooner . Smiling i pulled my shirt down before standing up ,"Thank you doc , you've been amazing every step of the way. Today i was 8 months pregnant and big as ever . Due to my mother being in the hospital i hadn't had my baby shower yet .

I know i was pushing time but i wanted Thomas and my mother there . Not to mention my stupid ass daddy had been MIA. Unlocking my car door i hopped inside before speeding off home . I was exhausted , i had to visit my mom and had a doctors appointment right after . Arriving home , i felt relieved making my way inside i smelt food cooking . Frowning up my face i immediately pulled out my pistol , after the shit with my mom it was no way i was letting someone catch me slipping .

Making my way into the kitchen , i almost shot the motherfucker i thought was an intruder. Immediately crying into full blown tears , i ran up to Thomas jumping into his arms . Dropping the spoon on the stove he hugged me back gripping my ass .

"I missed you baby ! when did you get here ?"

"I've been back for a couple of hours now , where the hell you been !?"

"My moms in the hospital , and i had a doctors appointment i'm due next month ."

"I know i've heard about your mom , i was just confused on why the fuck you didn't tell me ." Thomas said slightly annoyed.
"Calm down , i didn't want to have you worried in there ." Calming down he pulled me into the bedroom stripping me down showing me just how much he actually did
miss me .

****************************
2 weeks later Thomas POV

Today was the day of Candace and I baby shower . I was more than excited to become a father . I know i missed almost the whole damn pregnancy but i was in a better head space now . I hired an caterer, event planner , DJ & waitresses . Today was gonna be epic , i was going to make sure that Candace was happy. I was dressed in an all pink Gucci shirt with the matching Gucci shorts . Looking handsome as always ,i was ready to celebrate my baby . Turning around i knew it was Candace , when she walked in . Her Miss Dior perfume could wake up a sleeping bear . She looked beautiful in her all pink Gucci dress with the matches Gucci shoes . Her hair was laid in an all blonde lace front wig .

"You ready baby ?" she asked me while eye fucking me . Laughing i nodded my head while grabbing her hand leading us downstairs . I was glad Candace didn't have the baby shower with out me . Helping Candace in the car i shut her door before going to my side and pulling off .

Arriving at the baby shower , everything looked amazing . Pink balloons covered the floors , pink tables , pink flowers it was beautiful . The food looked amazing we had fried lobster , boiled lobster , meatballs , macaroni, baked beans , deshelled king crab legs , shrimp , potatoes, corn , Caesar salad , & rib links . We also had candy bowls for the kids and strawberry short cake cupcakes . With an open bar for the adults .

Making our way over to our assigned tables , we greeted our families and thanked them for coming before settling down .

********************************
The baby shower was going great everybody was dancing , drinking , eating & most of all enjoying themselves. Sheldon , Thomas and Thomas's Dad were in the middle of a spades game while Candace helped to a plate , piling her plate with everything her mouth watered at the sight . She didn't care what nobody said about her huge plate hell she was eating for two .

"I wanna make an announcement to the mother of my child , my best friend and fiancé ." Candace stopped eating her food looking up at Thomas with roses pink cheeks . Smiling at her Thomas continued..
"I never imagined being in love with anyone until i met Candace , now we're having a baby girl that i'll love just as much , i'm proud to be becoming a dad and i promise to love and cherish you too forever and ever baby ." Everyone clapped and cheered for the couple , Candace couldn't help but cry happy tears . Her life was finally falling together instead of apart & she couldn't be happier .

After hours of partying & the celebrating the baby shower was finally over . Candace couldn't wait to get home and give fiancé some loving. Thinking of an idea Candace reached over to Thomas , unzipping his pants before he could protest Candace head was buried between his legs . Thomas moaned while grabbing a handful of her hair as he face fucked her mouth , allowing his knees to take control of the wheel ."