New Beginnings

Cadence & Thomas was finally settled into their new home . Cadence was loving the all black and nude decor . They had been here for a week now & finally finished up the decoration . It was beautiful & in true Candace Luxury Fashion . Thomas been on cloud 9 since Candace moved it which he had been begging for a year now .

I know you're tired of loving of loving with nobody to love nobody nobody so just grab somebody no leaving this party with nobody to love nobody nobody uh huh honey.... Kanye West Music blasted through the speakers waking Candace up out of her sleep. Annoyed from being woken up out of her sleep . She decided to get up for the day . Slipping on her bright pink Savage x Fenty slippers , she made her way into their master bathroom .

Walking over to the sink , she did her morning hygiene routine , slipping on her robe to go downstairs and find her Fiancé

Walking over to the sink , she did her morning hygiene routine , slipping on her robe to go downstairs and find her Fiancé .
Making her way down the long stairs she finally reached the kitchen . To see no other than Thomas getting ready to snort a line . Rolling her eyes Candace unplugged the stereo he had blasting breaking him out of his vibe . Thomas turned around looking into the eyes of Candace .

"Finally you woke up gorgeous , how did you sleep ?" Rolling her eyes Candace was annoyed . She loved Thomas but this nasty ass habit he had picked up after his cousin died appalled her . "Thomas what the fuck is wrong with you ?" "Snorting lines all morning and night is getting old and not cute ."

Thomas continued snorting his line while Candace made them breakfast . Eggs , Bacon , Waffles & Grits was placed on the dining room table for the two to eat . Making both of there plate Candace called Thomas over to eat . Wasting no time digging in Thomas had cleaned his plate in seconds . Finally looking up at his Fiancé , Thomas noticed the disappointed looked on her face .

"Baby look i'll get help , I'm sorry i don't mean to disappoint you." Thomas hated seeing Candace upset . If he could break out of his depression he would but he lost his first cousin who he had been close with sense diapers . Walking over to him Candace grabbing his face looking him in his eyes , "I love you Thomas but i will leave , i didn't sign up for this ." Thomas nodded he didn't say much to say he knew he had to get his shit together before he lost what truly matter to him , he couldn't lose Candace too .

"Thomas ... I'm pregnant ."

Thomas & Candace Kitchen Decor