New Moves

Sheldon POV

We finally landed in Miami Florida . I looked back to see Vanessa snuggled up in her Chanel blanket , with Benji right up under her . Candace & Thomas were in the back of the jet knocked out . Victoria was up feeding Essence . I got up stretching my body , taking Essence out of Victoria hands . Essence started to fuss , waking Vanessa up.

"Are we here ?" she asked while rubbing her eyes to fully wake up .

"Yes baby ," i replied gathering our bags to get off the jet .

Stepping off the Jet with Essence still in my arms , our driver approached me taking our bags out of my hands placing them in the car .

Behind me was Vanessa , Candace , Victoria , Benji & Thomas carrying the rest of the bags . The driver took the rest of the bags out his hands , Helping us all inside before heading to our Mansion we rented for our stay here . We booked a 7 bedroom mansion , 5 bathrooms , an indoor pool & a guest home . I wanted my family to relax , and have fun for all i knew Miami might be our new home .

            —————————————
Vanessa POV

Pulling up to the house we were staying in you could see all 32 of my bright white teeth

Pulling up to the house we were staying in you could see all 32 of my bright white teeth. The house was beautiful , it made me even more excited about our little stay in Miami , besides i loved Miami . The car came to a stop , the driver got out opening the doors for us . Walking inside was even more beautiful, the house had 7 bedrooms , 5 bathrooms , a movie room , spa & game room & not to mention a huge beautiful kitchen . Sheldon helped the kids settle in their rooms , while Candace & Thomas made their way to the guest home . Leaving me to myself , i made my way upstairs to the master bedroom . I put away me
and Sheldon's things , i didn't know how long we were staying in Miami so might as well get comfortable i thought to myself .

Taking a seat on the California king bed i unlocked my phone to see 10 missed calls from an unknown number. I scrunched my face up in confusion wondering who was blowing me up . Breaking me out of my thoughts Candace walked in , "Hey what are you doing ," she asked plopping on the bed . I sighed " Nothing , where is your father ?" i asked changing the subject .

"He's outside on the phone ." I nodded before going out to speak to him . I walked through the large home before i finally reached the back rooftop patio & there was Sheldon on the phone looking angry . I walked over to him , as he made eye contact with me still engaged in his conversation . I looked at him concerned as he rubbed my hands reassuring me that he was fine .