We Meet Again

Candace POV

"Baby , come lock up , i'm leaving !!" , i yelled upstairs to Thomas . Tonight i was going out with my best friend from high school , she had moved from NewYork to LA our sophomore year but we never lost  contact . This was my first time going out since having my baby & i was more than excited . I needed this time out to myself & who better than my best friend to do it with . I waited a few more minutes before Thomas came down .

Thomas : You looking sexy baby .. don't get yo ass killed .
I rolled my eyes before giving him a long passionate kiss before leaving out the door .
I spotted Gabriella's car before walking over to it . My best friends car was the shit , she was riding in an all pink custom made Lamborghini. We always had the best of the best and i loved that for us .

Getting inside her car i was instantly hit with the smell of orange vanilla & her Dior perfume . I smiled at her before pulling her into the tightest hug ! I haven't seen her since the day she moved , i didn't want to let her go .

Gabriella : You look good bitch !!! I missed you .

I missed you more bitch , i smiled before pulling out a fat ass wood out my purse . Let's turn up bitch , i lite the blunt up .
"Now that's what i'm talking about , Gabby said while speeding off into the night ."
        ****************************
Gabriella POV ..

"Hello , My name is Taylor i'll be your server today .. can i start you ladies with something to drink ?" I smiled at the waitress while looking at the drink menu .
"We'll have a round of shots of Deleon to start off , & i'll have a strawberry coconut margarita with a sugar rim .", i said before handing the waitress my drink menu waiting on Candace to decide hers . "I'll have your lemon lime margarita with a salt rim ." Candace said before passing the waitress her menu as well .

The waitress took our menus before leaving to place our orders . I thought it would be nice for us to have dinner & catch up then go out and party ! I also had a surprise for my best friend at the end of the night .

Gabby : How has motherhood been treating you ?
Before she could answer the waiter was back with her our drinks .. "Can i help you ladies to something to eat ?"

Gabby : " Yes , i'll have your bang bang shrimp , and your steak filet dinner with lobster tail on the side ."

Candace : I'll have your spinach crab dip , garlic king crab with a caesar salad and two waters ."
The waitress took our orders before going to place them , leaving me and Candace to our conversation .
Candace : mother hood has been a challenge .. I love my baby but sometimes i wish i would of waited i'm only 19 and it feels like i'm in my mid 30's .
"I rolled my eyes don't be so dramatic Candace .. do i need to come get my goddaughter, do you need a break ?" i asked .

Candace : Thomas would never let that happen ! he barely wants her to leave to go see my parents ... i know he's being protective but we haven't had any us time !
" I sighed .. i get where your coming from Candace , i may not be a mother yet but i completely understand your still young and haven't fully lived yet , just know that i'm here , Thomas is here and so is your family .. maybe you guys should try counseling ?" i asked .

Candace : I'll ask Thomas and see what he say , right now let's enjoy our night .
I smiled before we both took our shots , tonight we was letting our hair down ! Fuck Men and any other bullshit !
*******************************
We had finally arrived at TeaTime Night Club . By the looks of the lines , i knew it was lit inside . Luckily me and Candace didn't have to worry about waiting in line with her fathers connections and my new man connections . We had no worries when it came to getting into any function . Reapplying our lipgloss , we both exited out of my mambo , before making our way to the front of the line . Of course bitches was mad , when security allowed us to enter but that was nothing new .

We had already rented out a section , with bottles already waiting for us . We made it to our section , instantly popping open a bottle .
Candace : Cheers to reuniting , she squealed before taking her first shot .
Gabriella : Cheers to reuniting i gelled while taking a shot with her .

Me and Candace were having the time of our lives . Standing on the couch rapping our favorite songs , we were getting hungry so i put us in an order of garlic parmesan wings .
Candace : Thomas keep calling me ... ,she slurred while passing me her phone . I clicked ignore before passing her a shot .
" Fuck Thomas , tonight is girls night you see my phone on silent !"

Candace : Your right where is the food I'm starving .

"The waitress is heading over here now ." i responded , before taking a shot .

               **************************
Candace POV

  It was going on 4 in the morning , & i was fucked up out of my mind . On top of that i was high as fuck & couldn't stop laughing . Thomas had called me 100 times & i hadn't answered not one call . I'm sure if it wasn't for him having Essence he would have popped up on my ass . We had just left the club & was headed to Gabby's hotel suite .

We were so drunk i didn't know how she was driving right now . My phone rung again making me roll my eyes . I turned my phone off & grabbed a blunt out of my purse lighting it for us . I didn't want the night to end i was having fun . Taking a deep inhale of the blunt i allowed the high to take over me .

Finally arriving at Gabby's  suite  , We made our way upstairs to her suite . It was beautiful and huge inside , almost the size of a penthouse . I stripped out of my clothes hopping in the hot shower . I let the water fall down my body as i instantly relaxed . i poured some orange vanilla body wash into my bath sponge rubbing the dirt from tonight off my body . I also washed my hair and went in with my dove sensitive skin soap for my lady area.

After a much needed shower i walked back into the bedroom area to see Gabby already in bed smoking a blunt . I got in bed and crawled over to her , i could smell her vanilla bean body wash on her , so i knew she had just gotten out of the shower too . She lite the blunt while i laid in her lap as she stroked my hair .

Candace : I wish we could do this everyday .

Gabby : You wish may come true ... I'm moving to New York .

I got up looking at her to see if she was joking , before i noticed she was dead serious ! I Jumped up in excitement . She passed me the blunt while getting up to hug me ! "I have house hopping scheduled first thing in the morning i wanted to surprise you ."

Candace : I'm so happy ! My life is complete now , cheers too fucking New York up .

We both took a pull of the blunt before setting it on the night stand and falling asleep .

Gabby Down Below

Gabby Down Below ..
Like | Comment | & Vote ..