Jealousy

"Ohhhh yes daddy , right there ." Alexis moaned as Frank sucked on her clit . They had just gotten back from the beach in Miami Florida . Both drunk out of their minds just couldn't resist each other .
"Omg baby i'm cumming !" Alexis screamed out as she had her 5th orgasm .

"I'm hungry !" said Alexis .

"Order room service & then take a shower , we need to get back on this plan ."

Rolling her eyes Alexis order them both a steak dinner before hopping in the shower . She didn't even know why she was here with this nigga. In her heart she knew who she really wanted to be fucking.

Quickly washing up she slipped on her Victoria Secret robe , before walking over to the sink to brush her teeth . I need to get rid of this nigga i can do this plan all by myself Alexis thought to herself . Forgetting all about the water running Frank busted into the bathroom wondering what was taking so long before turning off the sink water . "Don't tell me you in here snorting lines without me !?" Frank joked .

"Nigga fuck you , did the food come !?"

"Yes ! Hurry Tf up so we can eat and get back on this plan !"

"I'll be out in a minute give me a few more minutes ." Locking the door behind him she went over to the cabinet finding some sleeping pills . Quickly grabbing the bottle she took two out placing them in her robe pocket. She didn't wanna kill him just yet but this would do for now . He will be knocked out for a good 8 hours , that gave her just enough time to do what she had to do without him .

Walking out of the bathroom she almost moaned at the sight of the delicious steak dinner. "Where's my drink ?" She asked as she sat down ready to dig in . He passed her the drink before grabbing his own ready to dig in. "Baby can you grab the hot sauce ?" she asked .

Mugging her he got up to get the hot sauce only because he loved that shit too . Moving fast she quickly crushed up the sleeping pills dropping them into his drink before twirling the substance around with her finger . "Here's your hot sauce ." he said as he sat back down in his seat . Finishing up their meal they ate in silence .

Taking a few sips of his drink Frank knew he  had eaten too much . He was exhausted now . "Baby maybe we can finish this plan tomorrow ." "Okay she said quickly , that's exactly what she wanted to hear.

A few minutes later Frank was in the bed knocked out , while Alexis strolled on instagram trying to find out Sheldon's whereabouts. He had fired her from the club and she knew it was because of his stupid ass wife . Searching up Club Hustle she click on the clubs page . Frowning up her face she was pissed at what she saw.

Apparently she was already in the process of being replaced . Seeing that the club had a new girl hosting tonight ! Slipping on a quick tight short set jogging suit she grabbed her keys and luggage making her way out the hotel room. She didn't bring much considering they only been here for three days . Making her way downstairs she knew she had to make it back to New York and quick .

       ********************************

New Girl

Finally arriving back to New York , Alexis didn't hesitate to call her an uber since she didn't have her car . Waiting on her uber Alexis tapped her foot against the pavement. Once her uber arrived she didn't hesitate to hop in the car , relieved to finally be on the way to hustle. While on the way to Hustle , Alexis thought of all the ways she could fuck shit up . Then the perfect idea came to her head .

Finally making it to her destination, she got out of the uber before tipping him . Making her way up to the club entrance security blocked her before she could step any closer . "Alexis you know your ass not aloud in here ."

Rolling her eyes Alexis tried to plead with security.. " Come on i just wanna talk to Sheldon no messy shit ."

The security hesitated before allowing her into the club .

        ******************************

Making her way upstairs to Sheldon's office she kept her head down . She didn't want any of his people alerting him that she was there before she got to talk to him herself . Knocking on the door twice Alexis took a deep breathe . Not getting an answer she twisted the knob letting herself in . Walking over to his desk she poured herself a double shot of Deleon .

"You just invited yourself into my shit ?" Turning around Alexis almost shit herself when her eyes laid on a drunk Sheldon . Walking over to his desk Sheldon poured himself a drank before making his way over to the door . "You may escort yourself out my shit ."

"Sheldon what have i ever done to you !?" Alexis screamed . "You fucked up my life , my money , then you treat me like shit !"

" Stop it , you knew what it was , from the very beginning ."Sheldon stated calmly .

" I don't know why you and the other hoes don't realize i'm never leaving my wife ."

"You defend that bitch like she's something to honor . I bet you don't know who the bitch is really fucking behind your back ."

"I think i'll just expose your lil bitch tonight ." Alexis laughed while taking a shot .

Choking her Sheldon slammed her into the wall. "Keep my wife name out your dirty ass mouth ."

Falling into the floor Alexis coughed . "She's fucking Frank ! I have proof ."

If looks could kill Alexis would be a dead bitch . Walking over to her Sheldon snatched her up . "Bitch you fucking Frank."

"Check my phone i have videos ."

Walking over to his desk , Sheldon grabbed Alexis bag . Dumping everything in it on the floor . Snatching her phone off the ground he typed in her password . Pull up the video he demanded . Alexis quickly grabbed her phone , typing in the code to her secret vault , Finding all the videos she had of Vanessa and Frank , she passed the phone back to Sheldon .

Playing the first video he saw , hurt was an understatement to how Sheldon was feeling . Throwing Alexis phone he didn't need to see anything else . "GET THE FUCK OUT." Sheldon said calmly . Grabbing her cracked phone and other items , Alexis threw everything back into her purse , before running out .

Taking the bottle to the head , Sheldon allowed himself to cry . After all the years of bullshit , Sheldon never imagined this type of betrayal. Slipping off his wedding band Sheldon was done . Vanessa & Frank had pushed him to his last straw . They had a rude awakening coming their way .