Changing Locations

Sheldon POV

"I'm sorry I kept this from you , i didn't know how to tell you after so long." I stared at my mom in disbelief, i felt like i was in a twilight zone with Frank who was suppose to be dead standing right in front of me . "He is your cousin & I'm begging you to forgive him ," my mom looked at me with pleading eyes . I was sure that this nigga was dead , so to find out he wasn't & my own mother was housing him was the ultimate betrayal . "Every time I try to trust you again , you fuck me over I hate you don't call my phone for shit ," I stated calmly before heading for the front door .
"Sheldon he is my nephew , I promised my sister I would take care of him ," my mom cried out to me . "Consider your nephew dead ," I walked out slamming the door behind me , opening the doors to my Range Rover , I called Vanessa on the car speaker .

"Hello ?" , she answered on the first ring .

"Hey .. are y'all okay ," I asked referring to Candace , Essence & Herself .

"We're fine .. is what i'm hearing true ?"

"Yes it is .. & you know what that means .

" I do me & the kids are already packed & so is Candace , Thomas , Essence & my mother ... I packed your stuff too ."

I instantly felt calm me & Vanessa were
always on the same page when it came to our families safety . Protecting our kids & family would always be our first priority.

"Okay , I have the jet ready , i'll meet y'all at the airport ... I love you .

"I love you more Sheldon , do you think Alexis is still alive ?"

" Your guest is as good as mine ."

             —————————————
Vanessa POV

 Grabbing my last Loui Duffel , i sighed

Grabbing my last Loui Duffel , i sighed . I was sad i had to leave my house for a while due to safety precautions. Hopping in the car i looked back at the kids making sure they were strapped in . Pulling off i dialed Candace number on the car speaker .
"Hello?" she spoke into the phone .

"Hey baby , where are you ?"

"Almost to the airport , Thomas is driving .

"Okay perfect i have the kids i'll meet you there ."

Hanging up with Candace , i turned up the music . I honestly needed a blunt right now but i would never smoke around my kids . I couldn't even say i was shocked about Sheldon's mom doing some more bullshit , but what shocked me the most is Frank& Sheldon being cousins . Me & Sheldon got passed our differences but it still made me feel weird. I had a lot on my plate right now , us having to temporarily move to Miami . On top of that Victorias 13th birthday was right around the corner . I said a silent prayer to myself , wishing me and my family the best .