Taking Over The City

Sheldon POV ..

When Vanessa & I arrived at the club , the line was wrapped around the building ! Everybody wanted a spot at Hustle in NewYork and my new club Elite Status was going to be even better . This time i offered for Vanessa to help me choose my staff . Even though it is my business , I wanted my family involved . It will eventually be passed down , so my wife approving of my staff meant something to me & I knew it made her happy too , happy wife happy life .

I parked my truck in my personal parking spot . I shut the engine off & stepped out going to help Vanessa out . We locked hands , making our way inside the club . Elite Status was way bigger than Hustle , this club had a top floor & a rooftop . Black & Red Decor and a huge island bar .

I was impressed and by the look on my wife's face i knew she was too . We made our way to the main stage area where my cousin & the potential hires were . I wanted to pick my dancers & bartenders first , since they would be my main money makers . We made our way to the main floor & there was over 100 women all lined up to either be a bartender , dancer or waitress . Tonight my wife , my cousin rico & myself were choosing the staff .

We went over to the long couch and took a seat . It was a table in front of us with a few pre-rolled blunts ,2 patron bottles & a bottle of Champagne with a side of fruit , cheese , Salami , & crackers . Vanessa helped her to a blunt , as I introduced us to the ladies .

Sheldon : Good Evening ladies , as most of you may know my name is Sheldon , this is my beautiful wife Vanessa & my cousin Rico .. we will be choosing who works here .

They both waved before i continued , I have a list of you guys names on my iPad , when i call you name step forward .
"Saddity ?" I called the first name i seen .
A light brown women stepped forward she had bleached blonde short hair , multicolored eyes & a shape out of this world , she was gorgeous resembling a doll .

She smiled waving at the three of us , i gave her a nod before asking my first question .

Sheldon : How old are you ?

Saddity : 25

Sheldon : How long you been dancing ?

Saddity : For a year now .

Sheldon : you have 5 minutes to show us what you got .

Vanessa POV

We all watched Saddity walked over to the pole . The Dj starting playing "Ghetto" by August Aslina . The song blasted through the club speakers as Saddity slow walked around the pole . I had to admit the girl was gorgeous, and I knew she would make our club lots of money . We all watched in awww as she climbed up the pole so effortlessly.

Once she made it to the top , she slowly twirled back down falling into a split . She clapped both of her cheeks one by one matching the beat . Once the song ended she smiled waiting to see If she was chosen or not .
"You did amazing , you're hired !"
I looked over at Sheldon & Rico to confirm & they were in agreement , I smiled happy with our decision .
Sheldon's POV...
we headed back to the house once the auditions was over with . I looked over at Vanessa , who seemed to be in deep thought staring out the window . I placed my hand on her thigh , getting her attention . " You good , i asked ?" She smiled , " I'm good baby just thinking ." She  said glancing back out the window .

I nodded focusing on the road . I was glad my place of business was about to be up and running . The renovations were done & my employees were hired , now I just had to set a date for my grand opening .I knew i should lay low until I handled Frank ass but no nigga was about to stop my business he was a dead man as far as i'm concerned . We pulled back up to the house & Vanessa was knocked out . I got out going to her side i picked her up bridal style carrying her inside upstairs as she laid her head on my shoulder .

I took off her dress and heels , laying her down in our king sized bed putting the covers over her . I knew she was exhausted we had been out all night . After getting Vanessa situated , I washed up quickly and joined Vanessa , Seconds later we were both snoring .

  Candace POV ..

The smell of bacon hit my nose instantly waking me up out of my deep slumber . I stretched my body as i stood up wrapping my robe around me . Thomas & Essence were still sleeping , snuggling with there mouths open snoring . I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth & wash my face . I slipped on my Louie slippers & headed downstairs to the kitchen .

I stopped before i could walk fully into the kitchen when I heard my mom talking on the phone whispering . I frowned my face as i listened to her conversation . "Frank you can't keep calling me at any time ." She yelled into the phone lowly . My mouth dropped , what the fuck was she doing talking to Frank !

I lost my appetite, i paced back & fourth debating on going in there to confront her. I decided against it & headed back upstairs I had another plan in mind . Before i could reach the top of the stairs she called my name . I turned around to face her not hiding my obvious annoyed face . She ignored it & smiled your fathers grand opening is in two weeks .. make sure you're there .

I turned my heels continuing upstairs , I walked in my room shutting the door behind me . I didn't know what my mom was up to but I was gonna find out . I wanted to tell my father but I had my own plan in mind . And in due time it would all unfold . I was going to make sure my family stayed protected .

Thank you for reading my book , I appreciate the support
Like | Comment | Vote

Candace in Media Above .