Nice to meet you Sandor

Tyrion however was very familiar with brothels and as soon as him and his family arrived in the blasted, God forsaken, ice box known as winterfell a brothel was going to be his first stop. As they neared he veered off going unnoticed because in the eyes of his family the small man was mainly invisible. an invisible nuisance but invisible. He noticed the hounds glare at him as he left the group but Tyrion knew as soon as his duties were done babysitting the prince he would too find himself a brothel. as did most of the men in the kings guard. After putting up with Cersei and awful son Joffery all day, everyone needed a good drink and a long, hard fuck.

"Turn around kitty." Jon said as she moved to stand next to Robb. Although she was the eldest she stood second in line, Catelyn not wanting her to be seen next to the lady and lord Stark.

"Where's Arya?"

"Kitty face forward." Jon repeated she begrudging turned to face forward as the kings guard came marching through their gates. Jon kept his eyes trained on his sister as she lowered to her knees for the king. As they rose Kitty stayed on the ground. She couldn't get up. She shook slightly as her sibling snickered Robb went to help her after a moment of watching her toggle but Jon moved forward the instant he realized she was stuck. He scooped her up under the arms and gently placed her on her feet once again. The king eyed her as he spoke with Ned. Kitty sent Jon a grateful smile as she let out a shaky breath. Robb noticed she was still in some distress and grabbed onto her hand, giving it a squeeze. Kitty smiled over at him. Mouthing thank you. He only nodded, facing forward as he was introduced to the king.

Robert stopped though when he got to kitty. "Katarina." He said happily. "You know I was there when you were born. Well I was outside but once you were born... I was the next in line to hold you." Kitty didn't know what to say. She knew that he was there but she figured he wouldn't bring it up seeing as though she wasn't the perfect daughter like sansa was. She just nodded and offered a small smile. Catelyn tried to move him along to sansa but the king kept talking. "You were such a tiny little thing. Had the biggest eyes ive ever seen. Still so beautiful." The king. The king himself was being nicer to her htan her own mother.

"Thank you, your grace. You are too kind." She said softly, Robb had released her hand so she pinched herself. She must be dreaming but here he still stood. Smiling at her like she was the best thing in the world.

"You still are not married though..."

"No your grace."

"Why not?"

"As if anyone would want her." Sansa sniggered.

"I am... incomplete your grace." Kitty said, keeping her head down. Maybe this was his plan all along. Make her feel special and then humiliate her in front of everyone. Her cheeks started to burn with anger.

"I know about your leg or should I say lack of," he said with a laugh. "But you are still a beautiful lady, skilled in your craft and languages from what your father tells me about you."

"My father writes about me?"

"All the damn time. He is so proud of you little one." She looked over at her father only to see a smile on his face. A scowl pierced her mothers though, she tried her best to ignore that. "So no husband, no suitors in the future?" Kitty shook her head.

"I have never really considered married your grace."

"hmm..." he reached out and gave kitty a squeeze on the shoulder before moving down the line to greet the rest of the children. Kitty's head snapped around to look at jon who was smiling at her. once the king was off to the crypts Jon wrapped his arms around Kitty.

"I told you they would love you." Jon whispered in her ear. She beamed at him. He barely said hello to any of her siblings but to her he had a whole conversation with, in front of everyone and it was pleasant.

"The king was quite taken with you sister." Robb added.

"He Probably thinks she looks like Aunt Lyanna and wants to bed her." Sansa snapped. Mad that she didn't get the attention. After all she wanted to marry Joffery the moment she met his handsome gaze.

"Sansa!" Jon yelled but she stomped off. Kitty's smile disappeared. "Do not listen to her. she is mean and jealous that the king took a liking to you and not her."

"So you don't think she is right?" Kitty questioned quietly.

"No. I think the king and lord Stark are like brothers and Lord stark wouldn't be friends with someone vile and cruel would he?"

"He married my mother. What would you call her?" Kitty sassed.

Jon thought about that for a moment as they made their way to the stables. "well... alright you got me there. perhaps you just got lucky with the king and he will be a friend."

"Perhaps... oh look at this one..." She reached out a hand to a beautiful black horse. "It's alright, it's alright." She pulled out a sugar cube from a bucket on the stables and brought it to the horses mouth. "I'm not going to hurt you..." Jo saw Theon beckoning him so he ran off knowing kitty would want to stay in the stables for a while to meet the new horses. "Hello Stranger... see I'm not so bad."

"How do you know his name?" a deep gruff voice asked making kitty jump and stumble slightly. She gripped onto the stall for balance as she righted her leg.

"Excuse me?"

"His name. you met him before?"

"I'm sorry ser. I don't know what you are talking about."

"My horse. He doesn't like anyone and you called him Stranger."

"I... oh... I'm sorry ser-"

"No a ser." He snapped.

"My apologies... umm..." she didn't know what to call him. He was one of the kings guards.

"Sandor Clegane my lady." He said still annoyed.

"Well Sandor, I don't know your horse and I don't know you. I'm sorry if I offended you but I love horses you see and... well he was jumping around. I didn't want him to hurt himself. A lot of horses get spooked in new areas especially when all they know is warmer weather." He nodded at her, arms crossed over his chest. "and I talked to him, gave him a sugar cube and he settled. I'm sorry I should have asked first. Please forgive-"

"He let you pet him?"

"Oh... yes. Hes... he seems like a sweet horse once he settled down."

"He's not." Sandor grumbled. "He doesn't like anyone."

"Well apparently he found me worthy of his affection." Kitty turned back to the horse. "So his name is... Stranger?" Sandor grunted a yes as he ran a hand along Strangers mane. "He is so handsome."

"You ride?"

"A bit. Its hard for me... I love animals." She said quickly. "All animals. But my parents never thought I needed a horse of my own. Didn't think it necessary."

"Everyone needs a horse." Sandor grumbled. "Especially a lady. A lady should know how to ride."

"I know how. My brother Jon he taught me I just have to borrow horses when we go out... its not so bad. I get to know all the horses and all of them seem to like me..." She looked up at him. She felt so small next to the man, but not scarred.

Sandor watched the girl as she pulled out another sugar cube and Stranger took it greedily. She laughed when the horses lips grazed her palm. Sandors lips quirked up at the sight of her laugh.

"Oh how rude of me," Kitty exclaimed. "My name is Katarina Stark. But everyone calls me Kitty." She held out a hand to him and he shook it, his whole hand covered hers, it disappeared under his gloved hand. She starred for a moment longer before he pulled away. Jon saw the man everyone called the hound with his sister and excused himself from Theon and Robb and ran back to the stables.

"Kitty kat. Come on we must be getting ready for tonight." sandor took a step away from Kitty and went back to petting his horses mane.

"Of course... it was really lovely to meet you Sandor." Kitty said before letting jon lead her away.

"You too." Sandor said but it was too late the little lady was gone.