Husband

Kitty wore a hideous dress that was too short and revealed her leg but she assumed that was the point. Mass ridicule. As if everyone didn't despise her enough.

"Kitten?" Sandor said opening the door to her room, the maids assigned to her by cersei ran out, afraid of the man.

"My husband to be." Kitty said trying not to cry.

"Oh kitten." He muttered taking a seat on her bed. "You look... nice."

"Try and be honest with me we are to be married."

"That dress is shit."

"Agreed' kitty said with a laugh plopping down next to him. "what even color is this? Its like diarrhea and vomit combined."

"Aye that's what it is..." Sandor chuckled, katarina wouldn't look at him though. "Kitten?" she finally looked over at him his face was softer than usual. "I promised you when you first got to kings landing that I would protect you but I haven't done that great of a job."

"You have, you have done perfectly. I seem to need saving a lot but that's not your fault!" she told him hurriedly.

"Well as your husband I still promise I am gonna keep you safe. I'm gonna protect you. Til me last breath." She leaned into him sighing. "And.. um... don't worry about tonight."

"Tonight?" she questioned but she knew what he meant.

"Yeah, don't worry-" but before he could finish the door swung open revealing a less than pleased Tyrion. "I'll see ya in a bit." Sandor said kissing the top of her head as he left. Dont worry I will be gentle? Don't worry I wont bed you? Don't worry it will be over fast? Don't worry what? Kitty thought her mind racing. She knew as wife it would be her duty to bear children but she never thought she would get married she never thought she would be in this circumstance... she let out a shaky breath suddenly unable to breathe. What did he mean?

"katarina.' He said closing the door behind him.

"Hello Tyrion." Kitty said softly as he made her way to her, she took in a deep breath and tried to regain some sort of composure.

"You look..."

"If you say anything other than shitty I'm going to know you are an awful friend and never believe a word you say ever again." Kitty warned.

"What even a color is that?" he questioned holding the fabric in his arms. "and its so scratchy." He noted.

"Yeah, its cut awkwardly and feels like sandpaper and looks like a combination of vomit and diarrhea."

"That..." Tyrion let out a laugh. "My sister is most defiantly the devil in disguise."

"I couldn't agree more." Kitty replied with a forced laugh.

She sat and he stood between her legs her dress in his hands a moment longer before a knock at the door pulled them apart.

"Time to go." The guard said sternly and kittys worries came flooding back.

"Allow me to walk you." Tyrion said and he helped her down and they moved slowly, turtle speed slowly. When they got to the sept joffery held out an arm for her and kitty gave him a confused look.

"Your father is dead' he spat 'and I am the king, I am everyones father. I will be walking you down."

"Thank you your grace. It is... such an honor."

"Yes, yes it is." He smirked. "The hound is known to be vicious especially to the whores he fucks." Kitty tried not to look at him as he spoke. "He is going to fuck you bloody tonight and I'm going to watch. We are all going to watch and laugh at the deformed girl, the cat getting pummeled by the dog..." joffery laughed as she shoved her up the stairs she tripped and couldn't find the strength to get up she wanted to die she wanted someone to come up and stab her. but instead someone came they placed two large hands under her arms and lifted her to her feet. sandor. He smiled down at her as the ceremony began.

She repeated the words but didn't really hear them, didn't really gather what was happening until sandor kissed her. he put a hand on her neck pulling her head up to meet him and kissed her lips. She stood frozen and confused and sad all at once. It was done. She was married. She was katarina Clegane now. When he pulled away he saw a stray tear falling down her face he wiped it away before helping her down the steps. The ceremony was done now all they had to do was survive the feast.