Shae

Kitty was seen right away by the master, Tyrion kept a watchful eye as the man worked on her knee. Treating it and wrapping it.

'i will come back in the morning my dear. To change out the wrappings and apply more ointment.' He pat her shoulder and left.

'thank you Tyrion.' Kitty said once he settled in the bed beside her. 'you said you would get us here and you did. I am forever grateful for you.' She rolled over to look at him and kissed his cheek. Bronn came barreling in drunk.

'it this tent taken?" he asked oblivious.

'Get out!' Tyrion hissed. Kitty laughed as bronn pulled the young woman, probably an actual whore out of the tent to find another spot to frolic. 'Go to sleep love,' Tyrion whispered holding her close and she didn't wake for hours. It was the best most peaceful sleep she ahd gotten in ages.

'Tyrion can I keep her?' bronn questioned looking back at the whore, Shae.

'No.' Tyrion said sternly.

'come on, shes a great fuck and has never been to the capital.' Bronn argued.

'the capital is shit and she should be glad she doesn't have to live there. pay her and send her away.' Tyrion told him handing him some gold and turning back to a still sleeping kitty.

"She needs her rest stop worrying. Now come on fuck shae and tell me that shes not worth keeping around? Huh?'

' I don't want to fuckher!"

' No you want to fuck Kitty, but you don't have th balls to tell her how you fell...' bronn smirked, he saw shae walking by half dressed and pulled her too him. 'I'm going to be the lord tyrions sellsword.' He told her and she smiled up at him, it was a fake smile but he bought it, all men did. They only ever saw what they wanted to see.

'Wow,' she said running a hand up his chest.

'don't you think a sell sword to a powerful lord should come with some perks?' Tyrion rolled his eyes.

"Oh of course,' shae said sweetly as he grabbed her ass.

'no.' Tyrion replied. Turning to finish getting dressed. Fresh clothes, he forgot how good it felt to put on clean clothes.

'think about it T."

"Do not call me that." Tyrion warned.

"fine. But think about it. I will either be at brothels all night or I have my own girl at the ready in the palace... I would be at your beck and call.'

'you are already supposed to be-'

'yeah but you know I wont if I'm not getting a good fuck in at least twice a day.' Tyrion shook his head. He did owe bronn his life. The least he could do was give him his whore for the time being.

'fine but if she causes trouble she is gone!' Tyrion warned her.

'what do you say? Come to the capital and fuck this handsome face until you die?'

'How much?' shae asked with a grin.