Sisters again

The Dothraki army was at the front and their swords flaming to life could be seen from the wall all of them burning to life a field fire it was beautiful and glorious empowered them. They were going to win this they had to win this.

Everyone stood like statues waiting for the enemy to attack no one spoke all you could hear was the wind whipping through the air and the ragged breaths of terrified people.

'The night king is coming' Jon said to Daenerys.

'The army of the dead are already here' she told him marching away. it was time.

As the screeching in the moaning of the army of the dead got closer everyone tighten the grips on their weapons preparing themselves for what was to come. They couldn't see anything they just heard the noise getting louder and louder and louder until finally they saw them thousands and thousands of them all charging at them killing them tearing apart limb from limb taking them down one by one. It was a stampede of white walkers as they marched past as they Trampled over the unsullied army things look bleak that was until Daenerys came on her horse on her dragon blasting fire down raining fire down upon them John was on a dragon as well guiding it to the army of the dead burning them to pieces burning them to nothing but Ash.

*******************

'I love you.' Kitty told sandor softly tears in her eyes.

'hey,' he knelt down before her wiping at her eyes. 'this isn't goodbye.' He assured her. 'people have been taking shots at me my whole life,' more tears ran down her face. 'I'm a hard fucker to kill baby, alright?' he hugged her and she didn't want to let go.

'these are not people Sandor.' Kitty reminded him.

'Don't you worry about me,' more tears fell down her cold cheeks. 'I love you. Ill see you soon. Really soon.' He told her and he kissed her like it was his last, because for all he knew, it was.

'I love you.' She repeated resting her forhead against his. Slowly he got up, kissing her one more time before heading out.

+++

'Go down to the crypts' arya told Sansa

'I am not abandoning my people!' sansa told her but she was terrified

'Take this and go!' Arya demanded shoving a dagger into her hands

'I don't know how to use it...' sansa said gripping it tight.

'Stab them with the pointy end.'

Kitty put on a brave face as they made their way down to the crypts. Tyrion gripped her hand as they walked.

'everything is going to be fine.' He assured her, but seeing all the terrified people. The woman and children, the injured and sickly, standing in the crypts... terrified looks one every face. Kitty moved to a back wall, sliding down to the ground the blade from gendry clutched in her hand. 'Everything is going to be fine,' Tyrion repeated.. It was like her face was screaming I'm terrified even though she was trying to be brave.

'I know,' kitty said unconvincingly.

Just then sansa came into the crypts and her eyes locked on kitty's. tensions rose even higher. Kitty wasn't a bitter person. She wasn't. she was usally a kind and forgiving person. She knew why she was having a hard time forgiving them but they could all die and Sandor was right. Of course he was right.

She had to move on, she had to carry on.

Kitty walked up to sansa and saw her own terrified face mirrored in sansa's. kitty hugged her sister and sansa immediately hugged her back.

'I'm so sorry.' Sansa sobbed. 'please forgive me.'

'already forgotten.' Kitty told her brushing the hair from sanas face and offering her a small smile. 'we get out of this together.' Kitty told her. sansa nodded.

'we can try and be sisters again?' sansa questioned

'if that's what you want, then yes. I would like that very much.'