No snow

'I could say im sorry but im not. They don't deserve my forgiveness.' Kitty told jon as he followed her out of the gathering room.

'Sansa has been through-'

'Ive been through hell jon! Me! And she was one of the people that put me there.' kitty told him.

'Kitty-' she tried to move faster away from him, he didn't understand. He wasn't going to understand the rage she felt for them.

'Dont kitty me' kitty said finally stopping and turning to him.

'I forgave them. They weren't the nicest to me either.' Jon reminded her.

'You were more a brother to them than I ever was.' Kitty told him. 'Besides, you didnt have to live with them at kings landing. You didnt have to suffer at her hand. Sansa threw me to joffrey. Blamed me. Saying i was a traitor, since I had been taken...' kitty massaged her knee feeling the pain from the cold. 'While catelyn fucking stark took me and Tyrion and she called us tratiors and worse jon. Then sansa had the audacity to tell the fucking king that I was traitor because I was off gallivanting. I was fucking held hostage and put in a fucking sky cell! A sky cell!' kitty yelled at him

'Kit-'

'Gods i hate this! i hate beeing back here.... free cities Jon, sandor and I are going to the free fucking cities!' Kitty told him trying to walk again, wanting to be rid of him as well. How could he defend them, he knew the hell they put her through and that was before hell really broke lose. 'Anywhere would be better than being here surounded by people that i hate, by the people that tormented me all my life.' She cried out.

'Problem flower?' sandor asked hearing her yelling.

'We are fine. Thank you,' jon said trying to lead kitty away.

'Flower?' He questioned ignoring jon.

'Sandor lets take a walk.' Kitty said.

'Kitty, please lets talk about this.' Jon begged.

'Where to?' sandor asked.

'Away from any and all starks.' Kitty told him grabbing his arm and walking away. after a long silent moment sandor spoke up, kitty gripped his arm tight as she struggled to stay on her feet.

'Flower?'

'I hate this sandor i hate being back here. I hate them. I hate the snow. I hate the cold! I hate everything about this place.' She dropped his arm and clutched at her knee. 'Fucking leg!' She shouted falling into a heap on the snow covered ground.

'Oh flower.' He said. 'Your leg acting up?'

'It hates the north as well,' she told him pathetically.

'You will freeze your arse off sitting in the snow flower come on.' He said picking her up and carrying her back inside.

'Thank you sandor,' She leaned into him willing herself not to cry.

'What happened?' Tyrion asked when he saw the pair, kittys teary eyes catching his attention.

'She doesnt like the north' sandor told him 'and Her leg doesnt like the north very much either.' Sandor brought her to her room, Tyrion followed after them his small legs trying hard to keep with Sandors long paces. Sandor put her down gently on her bed. 'Gods this room. This was my room forever ago.' She stood up and looked around nothing was the same. The boltons had changed everything. Everything was so dark. All black. 'This is not home. I dont think it really ever was.' She admitted.

'once this is over we leave.' Sandor promised.

'Sandor i cant survive this place again. I cant.' She said through sobs.

'You are not alone. You have me and jon and...' he glanced to tyrion still standing there watching them, a sour look on his face. 'And the imp as well...' Tyrion smiled from the doorway. 'I love you and I am going to continue to protect you.'

'When this is done i never want to see snow again' kitty told him.

'Understood.'

'sand and beaches and sun. no snow.' She reiterated.

'whatever you want Flower. I promise.'