Tell them Bran

'The objective is to kill cersei without destroying kings Landing, thankfully she's losing allies by the day. the iron islands have been taken back in your name and the new prince of Dorne offers his allegiance and his support

'How many lords turn against her? it does not matter if she can still call herself queen of the seven kingdoms.' Dani told them. 'We need the capital!'

'I watched the people turn against the king when they were hungry and that was before winter began. Give them the opportunity and they will cast cersei aside.' Tyrion told her.

'We will surround the city if the Lannister's and the Golden company attack we will defeat them the dragons will kill them.' jon said

'Once cersei see we are the only enemy she will see her reign is over.' tyrion told her. kitty sat on brans lap, he was telling her what it was like to fly in a raven. She smiled as he explained it to her. ignoring the conversation around them.

'Alright' dani agreed

'Our men are tired and many are wounded.' Sansa told them. 'They will fight better if they have time to rest and recuperate'

'How long do you suggest?' daenerys asked, annoyed.

'Can't say for certain that without talking to the officers' sansa informed her.

'I came north to fight alongside you at a great cost to my armies and myself, now the time has come to reciprocate and you want to postpone?' danis anger rising by the second, sansa still refused to bend the knee and now shew as questioning her in front of her council.

'The people are yours, do you want to throw them into a war they are not ready to fight?'

'The longer I leave my enemies the stronger they become!' Dani told her.

'The northern forces will keep their promise and their allegiance to the seven kingdoms.' Jon reminded her. 'to their queen. what you command we will obey.'

'So if we are all in agreement,' tyrion asked looking around the table. 'Jon and ser Devos will head down to Kings Road with the northern troops. We will sail to dragon stone with our queen and her dragons above us-' tyrion went on explaining the plan

'We have won the great war and now we will meet win the last war. In all seven kingdoms men will live without fear under their rightful queen' Daenerys told them confidently. Everyone cleared out leaving the starks, jon and kitty included.

'We need to talk' arya told jon and he looked back at his siblings

'Do you understand? we will be dead without her.' jon told them.

'Arya is the one that killed the night king.' Sansa reminded him.

'Those men died defending-' jon began.

'That does not mean that I will kneel before her.' sansa told him.

'I gave my respect to her' jon told them.

'I respect that.' arya said.

'you respect that?' sansa questioned

'We needed her army and her dragons and you were doing the right thing by telling her you that but we do not trust your queen.' arya told him.

'You don't know her.' jon reminded them.

'she seems nice.' Kitty added quietly.

'I will never know her. She is not one of us.' Arya snapped.

'Thats a shit way to make allies' jon told her

'I dont need many allies' arya informed him.

'We are family the five of us. The last of the starks' arya reminded him

'Ive never been a stark.'

'and technically speaking I'm not a stark anymore. I haven't been for a while.' Kitty reminded them.

'Kitty you will always be a stark.' Arya told her.

'And Jon, jou are just as much as stark as the rest of us' sansa told them

'you are my brother, not my bastard brother but my brother.' Arya reminded him. 'and kitty, you are my sister, even if ive been a shit sister... I'm sorry for that.'

'thank you.' Kitty said quietly.

'it's your choice.' Bran said when Jon looked over at him

'I need to tell you something but you have to swear you will never tell another soul.' Jon told them

'What is it?'

'You have to swear it before I tell you' jon demanded.

'How can I promise to keep a secret if I don't know what it is?' Sansa questioned.

'Becuase we are family. Swear it.' Jon demanded.

'I swear it' arya said He looked at Sansa.

'I swear' she agreed.

'I swear it.' Kitty said but she already knew. Jon was the true heir, the rightful heir of the seven kingdoms.

'Tell them' he told Bran.