A real Killer

'stop your sulking girl.' Sandor said to arya. The three of them rode uncomfortably on a horse. Kitty on sandors lap and arya on hers. 'truth is you're lucky.' He told arya, she had the most grumpy face on... kitty wanted to slap her. they were safe now didn't she see that? ' ou don't want to be along out here girl... someone worse than me would find you.'

'there is no one worse than you.' Arya spat.

'you never knew my brother.' Sandor said with a chuckle. 'he once killed a man for snoring. Plenty worse than me... plenty of men worse than me. there are men that like to beat little girls... men that like to rape them... saved your sister form some of them.'

'youre lying...'

'hes not.' Kitty told her. 'we were coming back from the sept, Joffrey instaged a riot... If sandor hadn't come... back... when... he saved me. he didn't have to just like right now. he is trying to get you safe.' Kitty informed her.

'it that the black water?' arya asked ignoring kitty.

'the black water? Where do you thin I'm taking you?' sandor questioned pulling his horse to a stop.

'back to kings landing, to joffery and the queen.' Arya said confused.

'fuck joffrey and fuck the queen. That's the fork... I'm taking you to the twins.'

'but why? where are we going?' arya asked.

'to your brother and mother, because they will pay me for you.' sandor said

'my brother? Why would they be at the twins?' arya asked.

'those outlaws you love so much didn't tell you... the whole country side is yapping about it... your uncle is marrying once of the frey girls...'

' so quit trying to bash his skull in arya.' Kitty told her with as much sass as she could muster.

'we just might make it in time for the wedding.' Sandor said and arya nodded. She was going to be with her family....

***********************

'remember what I said about children that run. I am your father. I do the talking.' He told arya. He knew kitty would be quiet, she was always quiet as a mouse.

'roads have gone right to hell,' the man said as he tried and failed to fix his wheel. Sandor came up. 'cracked three spokes this morning.' The man went on.

'you need a hand?'

'I need about 8 hands.' but sandor easily lifted the wagon. 'gotta get this load to the twins in time for the wedding' the man said as he fixed the wheel. Once finished sandor let go and stood up. 'many thanks.' Sandor punched him in the face, knocking him down, unconscious. Kitty stood there confused while arya marched, charged at sandor as he pulled out his sword.

'don't!' she demanded pushing him back, well trying to push him back. 'don't kill him. '

'dead rats don't squeak.' Sandor said.

'youre so scary aren't you. Saying scary things to little girls and killing little boys and old people. A real hard man you are.'

'more than anyone you know.' Sandor replied. He couldn't wait to rid himself form this little brat.

'youre wrong. I know a killer. A real killer.' Arya told sandor, they were at a stand off and Arya was fearless.

'is that so?'

'you would be like a kitten to him.' Arya said looking over sandor, he was so tall and muscled and she was small but quick... Kitty watched the two bicker, who was she talking about? Where did arya meet a killer, what happened to her after she flead kings landing? Kitty had gotten back after her father had been killed, after arya had left... what had her sister went through? Whatever it was she was even more venomous then before and kitty didn't think that possible. But here she was just a girl and facing off against sandor. 'he would kill you with his little finger!' she declared.

'is that him?' sandor questioned pointing to the man he knocked out.

'no.'

'good.' Sandor moved to strike the man dead but arya stood her ground.

'Don't kill him. Please.' She begged for the stranger. 'please don't.' sandor looked to kitty but she didn't move, sat silently watching them. she had no expirance with this, she didn't know what was the right thing. They both were right. If the man talked they were in trouble but then again maybe he wouldn't come across any gaurds, it could go either way. Sandor looked back toa defiant Arya and he put his sword away.

'you are very kind. Some day it will get you killed.' Sandor told her. the man started to stir and arya took a wooden plant and smacked him over the head. They took the mans wagon and continued on their way to the twins, to Robb and Catelyn.