To the wall

'Our new king has chosen to send you to the nights watch.'

'There is still a nights watch?' jon questioned

'You will take no lands father no children... the unsullied still want your head but they have agreed.'

'Was it right? What I did?' Jon asked 'It does not feel right' Jon admitted

'Ask me again in 10 years.' Tyrion told him

'I dont expect we will see each other again' Jon said

'I wouldn't be so sure a few years his hand of the king would make anyone want to piss off the end of the world' Tyrion told him.

******

'I wish there was another way' Sansa told him 'do you forgive me?'

'The north is free thanks to you' jon reminded her.

'But they lost the king'

'Ned Starks daughter speaking for them she's the best they could ask for' Jon told her

'You can come visit me at Castle Black whenever you want' he told arya

'I can't' she told him.

'Do you think anyone can tell you can and can't do?' jon questioned

'I'm not going back to the north I'm going past I'm going we're all the map stop I'm going to see what's out there.' arya told him.

'Do you have needle?'

'Right here' she told him. Jon bowed before bran.

'your grace.' Jon said 'Your grace. I'm sorry I was not there when you needed me' Jon told Bran.

'You were exactly where you were supposed to be' bran told him. Jon rose looking at his family he didn't know if you'd ever see them again, he looked to kitty standing miserably by the water. He had one last person to say goodbye to before he headed off to the boat, he was to head to the wall to join the nights watch once again.