Kings landing

'Do you believe we are here for a reason?' Daenerys asked 'I am here to free the world from tyrants that is my destiny and I will serve it no matter what the cost.' she informed him

'It could be a fortnight for Jon and his army make it to Kings Landing... offer Cersei her life in order for her surrender, if there is a chance to avoid slaughter we should take it.' Tyrion told her.

'Speaking to your sister will not stop the slaughter but perhaps it is good that the people see that Daenerys stormborn has offered every chance at peace and that Cersei Lannister denied them that. They should know who to blame when the sky falls down upon them.'

Kitty sat and she paced. She paced and she sat. She stared at a book but couldnt focus on the words. She was nervous and nauseous. She was worried and had a headache. She couldnt sleep. She couldnt focus. She couldnt breathe. She thought of Sandor. She thought of Jon. She thought of Arya. She cried often picturing the worst. She thought of sandor some more and Jon some more. She cried. He was going to die. Something was going to go wrong and he was going to die.

'Where are you going?' a guard asked as sandor and arya approached kings landing, approached the capital.

'I am arya stark and I am going to kill queen cersei.' the guard looked between them confused.

'Think about it, if she kills the queen this war is over won't be a siege might not even die tomorrow' Sandor told him

'I need to go talk to my captain'

'Go ahead and talk to him' Sandor said as they rode past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'If you hear the bells that means they surender. Call off your men.' Tyrion begged them. As they waited for daenarys signal to strike. While arya, sandor got closer and closer to what daenerys was about to destroy.

Lannister men that were not burned to ash dropped their swords seeing a losing battle. They screamed to ring the bells. To surrender. But both queens were not ready to give up. But the bells rang out. All throughout the captial. Bells of defeat rang out. But daenarys was filled with rage. She was going to burn kings landing to the ground. The unsuillied followed suit. Jon tried to stop them but no one was listening he was just a bastard in their eyes and their queen had spoken. They kept fighting until their queen said otherwise. Back and forth daenarys flew. Burning kings landing to the ground.