I do love you sandor

It had been a month of married life and it was unlike anything she had expected.

'Oh that feels nice' sandor mumbled she kitty kneaded her hands into his shoulders. 'You are magical flower, magic hands.' She laughed as he moaned at her touch. She had never heard a man make such noises. Once she finished she wrapped her arms around him and let her fingers trill across his bare chest. She rested her chin on his shoulder and he looked over at her curiously.

'Whats wrong flower?'

'Nothings wrong. Im just... Im very happy.' She closed her eyes and tightened her grip on him. He reached around and pulled her into his lap.

'Im glad flower... im.... Im happy as well.'

He kissed the top of her head and she leaned into him. The door creaked open unnoticed by either but when tyrion saw the two. Husband and wife held closely in each other embrace if he wasnt sure before he was definitely sure now, he had lost her.

He kissed her and she kissed him back. He rested his forehead against hers and held her face in his hands. She wrapped her arms around him. She loved him. Not in a way that a wife should her husband but she loved him none the less.

'Sansa is a child!' Tyrion yelled but his father wouldnt hear it.

'You have fucked women of all ages no? Whats one more?'

'It is not just her age.'

'And besides she has flowered, bled, she is ready she is a woman able to bare children now.'

'Father'

'You cant tell me that you fancy her sister still do you?' Tyrion looked away. 'You do! How interesting. But no. Katarina is already married and by the looks of the happy couple they consummated the marriage.'

'Father!'

'Do you know I wrote katarinas brother, back when you arrived at my camp..."

'What?'

'I wrote him and asked for a trade for katarina for Jaime... you knw what her family said?'

'let me guess.' Tyrion said bitterly.

'they said no. they laughed at the offer... the girl was right. Her family doesn't care about her. but she ahs a new husband now Tyrion. She has a man looking out for her, she doesn't need you anymore.'

'she will always have me even if she doesn't need me.' Tyrion told him.

'leave her be and marry sansa.'

'no.'

'Now you will be a good son and marry the last stark bitch and when your children come of age they will be lord of the rock. Do i make myself clear?'

'No. You can take your rock and shove it up your arse!' Tyrion yelled storming off.

Tyrions objections did not sway his father though. Everyone was dressed and waiting at the sept for the husband and wife to be.

Kitty stood next to sandor in a dress significantly better than her own wedding dress as everyone waited patiently for the husband to be to arrive. By tyrion would not be showing up to this wedding.

Sansa cursed and cussed put on a show but couldnt help but smile when tyrion didnt arrive for their wedding. Tyrion arrived drunk at midnight at kittys door. Banging loudly and professing his love

'Shut up you little imp!' sandor snapped shoving tyrion away from their door.

'Hound. Dog. Puppy dog. Oh puppies are cute. But katarrrrrrrina likes kitties. Little kitties and little lions...' tyrion drawled out stumbling around the hall trying to navigate back to kitty. But sandor stood in his way.

'You skipped your wedding.' Sandor told him.

'Yes i did that. I couldnt marry her. Not when i love... oh kitten!' Kitty appeared in the doorway and smile on her lips as she watched tyrions drunken state. 'My dear. You looked lovely today'

'I didnt see you at the wedding. At your wedding tyrion.' She said sweetly.

'Oh... well... i had other things to do, more important things but i assume you looked lovely because you always look lovely.' Tyrion tried to wink but it looked like his face was too drunk to understand and he blinked both eyes dramatically instead.

'Go to bed' sandor grumbled at tyrion

'Excellent idea. Katarina come to bed.' Kitty let out a laugh as tyrion stumbled towards her hand outstretched.

'Tyrion' she said through giggles. 'You are very drunk my friend. Best you go to bed alone.'

'Oh im sure your husband wont mind my dear,' tyrion clutched the wall afraid if he let go he would collapse on his face.

'The husband would mind. Now fuck off' sandor snapped

'What do you think im trying to do!' Tyrion questioned looking kitty up and down she couldnt stop laughing. She had seen tyrion drink and knew his tolerance was high so seeing him drunk stumbling around and talking gibberish was amusing.

'Goodnight tyrion' kitty said sweetly before turning back to her room.

'You knock on my door again i will throw you out the fucking balcony' sandor warned and tyrion nodded as sandor slammed the door and rejoined his wife. Tyrion didnt move however he sat back against the door listening but heard nothing concrete over the sound of his own thoughts screaming at him to win his woman back.

'The imp fancies you' sandor said wrapping his arms around her. Holding her close.

'He is my friend' kitty corrected 'and sansa is a... a vein person. Only cares for skin deep. Thats why she liked jofrey. She thought him handsome and didnt care about his creul personality. It would have been a loveless marriage. Her and Tyrion. They both would have been miserable.'

'Like ours?' sandor wondered

'No. Ours is... different but i do love you sandor.' He looked down at her but her eyes were closed.

'I love you too flower.' He kissed the top on her before contently falling asleep.