You CANT!

'You cant!' Kitty declared 'please you cant!'

'Its been done. Its the only way.' Jon told her as she spun around to him. She clung to him.

'No no please! I just got you back i cant lose you again.' Kitty pleaded

'Ill write and maybe i could come visit you.' Jon suggested 'i know the cold doesnt fare well with your leg,' jon hugged her tight.

'No jon no you cant.' Kitty pleaded she just got him back. This couldn't be goodbye.

'Time to go.' Grey pushed jon away

'I love you.' kitty called out

'I love you. Past my last breath.' Jon assured her. She turned to sandor sobbing.

'Sandor we have to do something,' kitty pleaded. He looked down at his wife tears in her eyes as she begged up to him. He let out a sigh looking to the boats jon was being loaded on.

'Come with me,' he told her. Marching up to the docks. 'Where are you headed?' sandor questioned as the men prepared to board.

'Free cities.' He answered

'Good.' Sandor picked kitty up putting her in the boat. 'You get her own that ship shes the sister of the new king. You fucking wait for me!' Sandor demanded

'Sandor?' Kitty questioned.

'Which ship is yours?' The man pointed ahead. 'Good. Alright you wait for me once you are there. As soon as im there we go. Ill just be a minute.' He kissed kitty before jumping into jons boat.

'You dont give the orders here!' the man called after him

'My brother is king and that man was my husband. You will do as he says.' Kitty said confidently but she was throughly confused.

'Clegane?' Jon questioned as they rowed.

'Free cities are nice right?' Sandor questioned as they rowed he saw kitty get boarded onto the free cities ship she stared at him confused from the deck.

'Youre on the wrong boat Clegane. Take care of kitty. Love her. Make sure she knows shes loved.' Jon instructed.

'Right right'. Sandor grabbed the paddle slapping an unsullied over the head knocking him into the water. Jon stood up confused. Sandor punched another soldier over board before turning corse

'Sandor?' Jon questioned confused.

'You saved me. Im repaying the favor.' Sandor told him. Rowing him to the free cities ship. They boarded quickly. 'Go' sandor demanded they just stood there as kitty hugged jon. 'GO!' Sandor shouted and they were off.

'You kidnapped me.' Jon said with a chuckle.

'I have taken you hostage.' Sandor agreed. 'You are now kittys prisoner. Dont piss her off.'

'Thank you thank you thank you sandor.' kitty kissed him. Her feet lifted off the ground before he let her go a smile on his face she ran a gentle hand over his smiling lips before turning back to jon.

'Now the real adventure begins.' Jon told her.

'I dont want another adventure. i want peace and relaxation and sun. So much sun.' Kitty told them.

'May the lord of light shine upon us all-' jon teased

'Shut up or else i throw you back to the cockless men.' Sandor muttered.