Butchers boy

'what the fuck is a lady like you doing with a beast like the hound?' one of Berics s men asked looking kitty up and down licking his lips. Kitty didn't answer though as she rode silently with sandor as Arya stared at her confused. Gendry the boy she was with kept stealing glances at her as well.

'Who is that?' gendry asked arya quietly.

'what did you say this ones name was? She looks familiar.' Thoros said

'her name is none of your concern.' Sandor spat.

'That's Katarina Stark.' Arya told them.

'Stark?' thoros smiled back at arya. 'your sister?'

'My sister.' She spat the word like venom as if Kitty had done something to her, kitty had never done anything but want her family to love her.

They stood around a fire, they were no longer prisoners but they still were not free to leave. Arya stood across the fire. Not wanting to be near the hound. She wanted him dead. Why couldnt she kill him. Cross a name off her list. But kitty stood close to him. His arms still bound but kitty knew he could snap the binds if need be. She looked around hesitantly at the men, fire worshipers.

They were in a cave, a cave, dark and cold and kitty clutched to her cane like a life line to stay upright. Sandor was still tied up and although they were being kind and gentle with kitty she didn't like this. They had survived too damn much to be killed by fire people.

"I don't like this,' kitty whispered to sandor.

'aye, don't worry kitten, I will get ya out of here.' Sandor told her 'You look like some swine herds,' Sandor told them

'Insulting them... that's the route you want to go?" kitty questioned incredulously.

'We are much more than that!' one of the fire worshiper said

'You are still swine herd,' Sandor told him 'you think carrying a crocked spear makes you a soldier?'

'No' Beric said stepping forward 'fighting in a war makes you a soldier.'

'Beric Domdarrian,' Sandor noted seeing a man with an eyepatch stepping forward 'you've seen better days.' Sandor told him

'and I won't see them again.' Beric confirmed

'Stark deserters Baratheon deserters you're not fighting in a war you're running from it.' Sandor told them

'Last I heard you were Joffrey's guard dog. I heard you are 1000 miles from home... which of us is running?' Beric countered.

'Untie these ropes and we'll find out.' Sandor told him 'what you're doing leading a mob of peasants-'

'Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother.' Beric told him 'In King Roberts name.' kitty sucked in a pained breath at the mention of her father. She loved her father. She missed him dearly.

'Ned Stark is dead' Sandor reminded him 'king Robert is dead. My brother is alive.' Sandor spit into the dirt. 'You're fighting for ghosts.'

'That is what we are,' Beric agreed 'we are ghosts fighting in the dark waiting for you, you can't see us. But we see you. No matter whoes colors you weare. Lannister, Stark, Baratheon, you pray on the week the brotherhood without banners will hunt you down.' Beric informed Sandor.

'You have been reborn, is that it?' sandor questioned.

'I have been reborn in the light of the one true God,' Beric told him. 'As have we all as has any man who has seen what we have seen-'