Veil

'I thought it would make me happy but it doesn't... not really.' Arya said as they rode.

'nothing makes you happy.' Sandor said.

'lots of things make me happy,' she interjected.

'like what?' sandor spat.

'killing polliver, killing rogue.' Arya told them.

'so your not happy because you didn't get to kill him yourself?' sandor questioned. 'it that it?''

'at least I could have been there to watch. I wanted to see the look in his eyes when he knew it was over.' Arya said darkly. The path was uneven and kitty was having trouble walking on it, with just her cane so sandor put her on his back. She leaned into him as he walked them along.

'aye nothing in the world beats that look...' sandor said kitty rode on his back quietly, she was so quiet. Always listening and thinking, probably because for most of her life she was told to be invisable so now she sat silent. Being around arya probably brought those feelings for her, of being useless.

'You protected him for most of his life, do you think you could've saved him?' arya questioned as they made their way closer and closer to the veil.

'I wasn't the damn wine taster...' sandor grumbled

'Little shit deserve to die' arya added.

"Aye, but poison, poison is a woman's weapon men kill with steel' sandor reminded them

'That's you and your stupid pride talking, that's why you will never be a skilled killer.' Arya informed him.

"I think if I was margaerys mother... grandmother.' She corrected. 'and I saw the horros that Joffrey put others through I wouldn't want my daughter or granddadughter to be put through that. I would want Joffrey dead so he couldn't hurt my family.' Kitty remarked.

'I could've killed Joffrey with chicken bone if I had to!' arya informed them, ignoring kitty as per usual.

'I'd pay good money to see that' sandor said chuckling as he pulled at his neck where he had gotten bit. 'you think the martells did it?' sandor questioned kitty.

'its just a thought.' Kitty whispered as they got closer and closer.

'You should've let me burn it' arya told him

'Arya that's enough please.' kitty said.

'It's a flea bite' he told her

'It's a flea bite that's got you walking a lot slower than you used to.' arya informed him.

'Well I won't have to walk much further' as they near the veil they passed guards along the narrow trail Sandor kept kitty on his back, her leg wrapped around his waist her arms draped around his chest.

'Do you really think my aunt is going to pay for me?' arya questioned,

'I hope so' Sandor grumbled

'I've never even met her!' arya exclaimed.

'Doesn't matter you're her blood. Family honor all that bullshit all you lords and ladies ever talk about.' Sandor told her.

'I am not a lady ,' arya corrected. "and last time she saw Kitty she tried to kill her so...'

'I'm not kitty,' kitty informed them 'I'm no one.' She didn't need lysa to see kitty and not take arya because she still held a grudge.

'Who would pass the bloody gate?' a guard called out to them

'The bloody hound.' sandor called out 'Sandor clegane and his... traveling companions Arya Stark, niece of your lady aryn' he looked back to kitty still clinging onto him. 'and Kat Clegane. Me wife.' Sandor added.

'Then let me offer my condolences lady Aryn died three days ago.' The guard told them.

Arya burst out laughing she looked up at Sandor and continue to laugh and laugh, it echoed throughout the valley.

'you didn't see that coming, did ya?' arya said still laughing. sandor turned around rgumbling, kitty had not words.

'how did she die?' kitty called up to the guard.

'She fell through the moon door... jumped out the moon door.' The guard told her.

"what are we gonna do now?' arya questioned. kitty looked to Sandor, what were they going to do? That was their last change to rid themselves of her with honor before trying to start a new life. Get away from here for good. A tear slid down kittys eyes as they walked back out of the veil, arya still laughing. Kitty didn't know why, that just meant arya was stuck with them longer and arya made it very clear how she felt about sandor, on a daily to hourly occurance.