Let me take care of you

The next few months were hard. Hard for sandor and hard for Kitty. He kept dying, he was on the brink of dying more than a dozen times and kitty felt her heart drop out of her chest each and every time as ray and her tried to keep him alive. She was in a constant state of worry and panic as her heart pounded as his faded. She couldn't sleep, her stomach was in constant knots, she sat and tended to sandors wounds. Day and night, she wouldn't leave his side.

Ray had become a real friend, their time together he told her about his past. About the awful things he did and he was looking for redemptions. It was never too late to do good.

'I think you are doing great here... with these people... they really look up to you. They trust you.'

'I hope so. I wanna give them hope. Hope for a better future, better lives.' Ray pat her shoulder. Katarina was a sweet girl in a shit situation but wasn't everyone in their own kind of shit situation?

But she never gave up hope that sandor would wake up. They never gave up.

Sandor choked out breath kitty had long since decided not to leave his side. She lay curled up next to him her arm around his middle sleeping restlessly when she felt a large hand that once hung limply wrap around her. Her eyes flickered open and she saw the eyes she had been craving for weeks.

'Sandor?' she rasped sitting upright so to see him better.

'Hello flower,' his voice was hoarse and dry.

'Ray!' Kitty called smiling down at him 'ray! Ray come quick!'

'Who?' Sandor asked confused. Ray came rushing in

'You gave us all a freight.' Ray said coming in to see an awake sandor holding katarina close to him. 'Little Katarina here was worried sick about her husband. Didnt leave your side much. Mighty glad we didnt have to burry you.' She kissed him with everything she had. He was alive. He hummed into her lips pulling her to him.

'I dont want to hurt you.' She whispered but he kept her on him. 'You almost died. I think you did die a few times. Ray brought you back. At least a dozen times he brought you back.' Kitty told him.

'Im here now love im here. Im not going anywhere.' Sandor told her. She hugged him tight but felt his breath hitch and she pulled away.

'Im sorry'. She told him letting him go.

'Dont let go.' He told her.

'Youre still healing. Let me take care of you now.' Kitty told him.