Dragons...

'As soon as we heard of the wall falling I called all our men back... when can we expect your people to arrive?'

Kitty should have been sat at the high table with the other starks but seeing as though she hated her blood family she was more than happy to sit in the back of the banquet call with her husband.

'We need more horses and wagons if it pleases my lady and my Lord. And my queen' the boy, Ned Umber added looking from Sansa to Jon to Daenerys.

'We will give you as many as we can spare'

'We need to send ravens to the night watch as well' Jon said

'Your Grace... But you're not are you? You left Winterfell a king and came back a... I'm not sure what you are now a lord? Nothing at all?' a girl, both children that spoke up soo young to have such pressure put on their shoulder, Alys Karstark.

'That is not important' Jon told her

'Not important? We named you King in the north' she was just a girl but the men rallied behind her

'You did my lady it was the honor of my life and I will always be grateful for your faith but when I left Winterfell I told you we need to make allies or we will die. I have brought those allies home. I had a choice keep my crown or protect the north. I chose the north' he told them

'If anyone survived the war to come we will have Jon Snow to thank.' Tyrion told them moving around the long table. 'he risked his life to show us as a threat is real thanks to his courage we have brought with us the greatest army the world has ever seen we have brought two full grown dragons and soon the Lannister army will ride north to join our cause' he added and there was an uproar 'I know I know our people have not been friends in the past' tyrion reminded them 'but we must fight together now or die.'

'May I ask how we are supposed to feed all of these armies, the dathraki and the unsullied and two full grown dragons?' sansa questioned 'What do dragons eat anyway?' Sansa questioned

'Whatever they want.' Dani informed them.

'Dragons,' kitty muttered shaking her head. Sandor pulled her closer.