JON

'Are we gonna climb the wall? THE WALL?' kitty questioned looking up at it from the bottom. She was on sandors back looking up. Last time she was here was with Jon and Tyrion. Before everything went to hell.

'You a climber Katarina?' Beric asked with a chuckle

'oh yeah just let me get my climbing shoes on!' Kitty told him. 'oh wait...' she smiled back at him he chuckled patting her back as he looked up the mountain of a wall in front of them. 'this is stupid. A stupid idea.' Kitty informed them holding tighter to sandor.

The gate opened up. These were men of the night watch. Protectors, maybe they could help us, maybe jon was here. She could see jon again. She missed him dearly. She looked at the men though, jon wasn't among them but maybe he was inside she thought hopefully. Sandor noticed her perk up from his back. He glanced back at her but she was focused on the men, scanning their faces.

'Whats your business here?' one of them questioned

'We want to go beyond the wall.' Beric told them

'Lunatics.' They were grabbed and thrown into a cell before Kitty could even ask for Jon.

•••••

'Hello pretty. You dont have to go in the cell with those fuckers...' one of the men offered. 'if you wanna get warm, share my bed, that is.' he licked hid lips looking her up and down, kitty opened her mouth to speak but words wouldn't come, sandor blocked the man from her.

'Dont talk to her! Don't even fucking look at her! your eyes are for fucking decoration only!' Sandor barked pulling kitty closer.

'Is jon snow-' kitty began.

'Suit yourself' he slammed the cell closed and Kitty jumped back at the sound.

'They want to go beyond the wall' Tormund said laughing as Jon approached them.

'Hey I know you,' jon said looking around the group. 'You're the hound... Kitty?"

"Jon?" she turned at his voice. Seeing his face she shot from sandors lap and moved to the bars, stumbling as she left her cane abandoned too excited, sandor helped her right herself 'JON!" she declared.

'Kitty!' Jon tried to open the gate but his men stopped him. 'Gods Kitty how are you here?'

"JON?" she still couldn't believe it.

'Shes my sister.' Jon demanded as Kitty clung to the cell door her eyes frantically looking him over.

'JON!' she said again and again. 'You are alive? Thank god you are alive, I have missed you so much!' she exclaimed. Reaching through the cell for him.

'"Move! My sister is not a traitor or a monster, she is my sister and I am the king of the north!' jon snapped. Sandor stood behind Kitty putting a hand on her hips, keeping her upright.

'With fire worshiping cunts' Tormund said. "What is she doing with lord of light idiots?'

'Jon, oh my gods! I cant believe this.' She reached through the bars, tears flooded her eyes as she reached out for him. He grabbed her hand giving it a squeeze.

'I'm okay kitty, I'm so glad youa re okay... baby girl I missed you. I'm gonna get you out of there.' jon told her again jon tried to open the door but his men grabbed the keys. 'give it to me.' jon demanded outraged.

'Last time i spoke to a fire worshipper i was sold to the red woman! They sold me!' gendry shouted.

"Gendry?' Kitty questioned, 'you are aryas friend, right?'

'that's right, where is arya?' gendry asked looking the cell over for her.

'Arya is...' kitty honestly didn't know.

'shes at Winterfell, with sansa.' Jon told her.

'Boy? I hardly recognized you' Thoros said grinning at gendry he shot him a glare.. 'Anything to drink down here I haven't been feeling like myself'

'OK we all are at the edge of the world at the same moment heading in the same direction for the same reason.' Beric spoke up.

'Our reasons are not yours' davvos said

'It does not matter our reasons' beric told them 'there is a greater purpose at work and we serve it together whether we mean it or not we take the steps but the Lord of light-'

'Shut the fuck up' sandor said 'are we coming with you or not?'

'Don't you wanna know where we're doing?'

'If we sit here we're waiting to die' Sandor told him. Kitty still holding onto jons hand, afraid to let go and realize this is all a dream.

'Hes right we are on the same side' Jon said

'How do you know?' Gendry asked

'We are all breathing' Jon said as he opened the gates clinging to kitty immediately.