Flashback✓

The birds were chirping, singing soundly. A ray of sun fell on the sleeping beauty, who was snoring cutely. But soon the sleep of the blue haired male broke.

"Wake up, Taehyung. Do you know what time is now?" A sudden harse yet cold voice woke up the blue haired male.

Without wasting any single seconds the blue haired male woke up "I am sorry. I was actually-" He got interupted again.

"Taehyung, just keep your lame excuses to yourself. And make breakfast for me. I am already late." Jungkook said in a annoyed voice.

Taehyung immediately stood up and ran downstairs as he didn't wanted to let his cold bunny husband to go to office without having breakfast.

Author's Pov:
Taehyung and Jungkook were married for 3 months now. Their marriage was not a forced one, it was arranged by their families.

Flashback -

"Dad, please I don't want to marry now. I want to continue my studies." The blue haired male said expecting his father to understand him but unfortunately luck wasn't in his side.

"Taebaby, Please try to understand. I also don't want you to marry so soon. But-"

"But what dad?" Taehyung asked in a little broken voice. He don't want to marry anyone. He was happy the way he was.

"But we have a business deal with the Jeon's. When they first saw you, they wanted you to be a part of their family." Mr Kim said in a soft tone.

"Oh wow! Now you're selling your own children for a fucking business deal? Taehyung was trying not to cry but it didn't helped. He ended up showing that he was weak to deal with this.

His dad came and caressed his cheeks.
"Tae, you know right how important the deal is for us? Hm?"

"More important than me?" Tears were flowing non-stop from his eyes making it pluffy.

"Enough of it Kim Taehyung! You're going to marry Mr Jeon's youngest son and that's it. Your wedding is next week." Saying that Mr kim left without even looking at the blue haired male who was crying a mess.

Taehyung curled like a ball in a corner of his king sized bedroom , digging his head inside his knees. He can't believe that his Dad who adored him the most was now selling him for just a fucking business deal.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a ravel haired boy, with a cat like face. He immediately ran towards his brother and hugged him tightly.

"Shh, baby! Don't cry. See I am here." The ravel haired boy said while still hugging his crying brother.

Taehyung realised who it was. He lifted his head and met with the eyes of his brother. He knew that his brother was also sad but what can he do? He knew that his brother don't have that power to save him.

"I don't w-want to marry him, hyung." He mumbled while crying but loud enough for the ravel haired boy to hear.

"I want to help you, Tae but I am useless at this point. Father is sending me away for a while as he is afraid that I might ruin your wedding."

"So- what I am going to d-do?" Taehyung asked sobbing but later bursted into tears. He has no one by his side now. He don't have any options other than marrying him.

"But" Yoongi paused a little and said again "There's another way."

"What is it?" The blue haired boy asked faster than the light.