Caught✓

Taehyung woke up early today seeing his hubby was sleeping like a child and went to make breakfast for them. While making breakfast last night drunk talk of Jungkook's came in his mind again.

He knew that it was wrong to doubt his own husband's love for him but he can't help. He was having weird thoughts. He just wanted to prove his thoughts wrong.

After sometimes the black haired male woke up and came downstairs rubbing his eyes.

"Come and have your breakfast." The blue haired male said making Jungkook confused as this was the first time Taehyung didn't wish "Good morning". He knew something was wrong.

Jungkook's Pov :

Ah! Why can't I remember anything? I was with Lisa and we drank together. Did Taehyung saw me with Lisa? No! That can't happen.

I came downstairs while thinking about last night and saw Taehyung preparing the table. I saw him, it seemed like he was thinking something deeply.

"Ahem" I faked coughed to grab his attention. When finally he saw me I smiled a little.

"Come and have your breakfast." He said this?

It's first time his tone didn't have any love. I tried to talk with him.

"Did I get crazy last night? I am sorry. Actually -"

"It's okay." He said.

Anyways, let him be angry or whatever he wants. I don't have fucking time to care.

"My baby is maybe waiting for me."

Third person's Pov:

Jungkook ate his breakfast and went to wear his shoes like always. Taehyung came and instead of giving any types of pecks in Jungkook's lips or cheeks he just said

"Goodbye" and made his way inside his room.

Jungkook didn't minded much about the behaviour of the blue haired male. He just went and took his car keys to go to his office.

"BABY I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR SO LONG." Saying that a tall, elegant lady jumped on the black haired male's lap.

(New character entry) Name : Lalisa Manoban

Name : Lalisa Manoban

Lover : Jungkook. Yes! you read it right. She's in relationship with Jungkook.

"Aww! Is my baby sad?" The black haired male asked kissing Lisa.

Taehyung Pov :

Why am I feeling like he is cheating with me? I need to go to his office. He didn't took his tiffin.

I packed some sushi which I made for him and dressed something which was simple yet elegant.

Taehyung's Look: