Unbelievable...

Sexual harrasment- ⚠️

Read at your own risk. And do avoid if you feel uncomfortable reading this staffs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( I know you people don't care)

Song recommended while reading this story - It'll be alright

-------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING JUNGKOOK?" I shouted since I never thought of him thinking of me like him..

"Don't you dare to shout at me ,Kim Taehyung. I am warning you." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Huh? What will you do? Just keep this in your little brain Jeon fucking Jungkook that I am not like you who falls in love with anyone anywhere knowing that I have a husband." I said not being able to control my anger anymore. Like what he think of me?

I saw him looking down when he just lifted his head a little with a emotionless face.

"You can't bring the past here, Taehyung. And what I am saying is true since I saw you with your fucking secretary. Now want me to show you?" He said as I was thinking what I did actually...

I kept quiet since I couldn't even think of something like this. Like how could I cheat on him?

"Wait baby. Let me just show you."

He said when he just took his phone which was on the bed. And I saw him looking at his phone very dangerously.

"Here! See." He said and turned his phone towards me.

I gasped looking at the picture

I gasped looking at the picture. I didn't even know that I took a picture like this with someone..

"Koo, believe me. I didn't take any picture with her." I said trying hard to explain. I just didn't want Jungkook to misunderstand me.

"Wah wah! Taehyung! Carry on. Maybe one day I will fall for your lie."

My tears won't stop from my eyes looking that the love of my life was literally not trusting me. He was trusting the fucking edited picture more than me.

"Please kookie. Try to understand. It's not me. Yes she's my secretary but that's for only few months. Yuna is my secretary. She went foreign land for her dad is sick." I spoke out not getting enough energy to make him understand the truth.

"Really? You told me earlier that Yuna was your girlfriend. So am I suppose to believe you now when you just lied earlier." He asked as I looked at him with a unbelievable eyes.

"You know what Jungkook? Fuck you! You don't fucking believe me. You don't. You never did actually.. So if you think that it's her then go fucking stay believing this shit."

But my mind went blank when he just lifted me up and carried me in a bridal style.

"Fucking Jungkook, leave me! I said leave me." I shouted hitting him in the chest but ofcourse he didn't flinched a little too.

I kept shouting when he just started walking towards our bed.

"Jungkook-k! W-what are you doing?"

"I will believe you if you'll give yourself to me right now." He said when I just looked at him disgustingly.

"Fuck off Jeon. You don't have to believe me if making you believe means just fucking with you." I struggled on his grip and tried to move away from him..

Third person's Pov:

As Taehyung said loudly and tried to free himself from Jungkook. The black haired male just made his grip tighter around the younger's waist..

"What the fuck Jungkook. I can't breathe. L-leave."

"Never."

Saying that Jungkook smashed his lips on the younger's and started kissing him like a hungry beast for I would rather say hungry bunny.

The younger didn't kiss back which made the black haired male more angry as he bite on the lips. The bite was that much hard that it started bleeding.

When the younger felt the taste of blood, he started crying loudly...

Still Jungkook didn't stop. He didn't stop making the painful dark hickey on the coller bone of the younger.

He started crying more when he felt Jungkook's hand under his shirt roaming around his chest.

"J-Jungkook *sob* please *sob* l-leave me-e." That's the only word he was able to say under him.

Suddenly Jungkook got his senses back about what he was doing to his love. He slowly sat on the bed when the younger was crying loudly still in that position.

Jungkook felt hurt looking at what he did to his love.

"Baby-y I am sorry-y. Please forgive me." Jungkook said as he started crying. He moved forward to help Taehyung to get up but the younger just moved away from him more but after that what he said broke Jungkook's heart into pieces.

"P-please D-don't hurt me. Stay away-y."

This was the worst nightmare of Jungkook that Taehyung would be scared of him.

The black haired male started crying more looking at his baby feeling unsafe with him. This was the thing that he couldn't even think in his dreams too.

"Listen baby-y, see Kookie-e won't be hurting you anymore." As he was about to go towards Taehyung, he saw the younger fell from the bed unconscious. As Taehyung was sitting in the edge of the king sized bed.

"TAEHYUNG. Baby?! What happened?" Jungkook shouted and ran towards the unconscious male..

"Baby. See wake up. Don't tease me. Babyyyyy!"

But nobody ever responded to him...

--------------------------------------------------

All are my graft stored stories lol... I just edited few parts ... Hehe! I want to complete this book.😁

How was it?