Kidnapped?

"So, are you all ready?" Jungkook asked with his dark gaze....

"Sir, I heard that there's always lots of bodyguards with him. I mean how can we-?" Jack, Jungkook's trusted second hand asked.

"I know it's not easy. I already told you the plan. If it will not work then there's always a second plan I have that I don't like to share." Jungkook said coldly staring at his Gun.

The other boys gulped looking at the black haired male as they knew how scary jungkook looks when he is angry.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in his mansion. Yes, he didn't go to his own house as he wanted to be alone for some time.

Taehyung's Pov :

I was exhausted about everything so I decided to live in my own mansion though Sana was there with me. And my whole house was covered with lots of guards and that's my life.

I could never stay alone even I wanted to because I knew that now I was not the previous Taehyung anymore, whom a little amount of people knows. I was now the most famous model, whom many people wants..

This was the life I wanted. Didn't I?

All thing was okay, I was rich, I had lots of money, I had respect, I had powers but the most important thing I didn't had was a loving person whom I could love with my whole heart, whom I could say mine, who would care for me, cook breakfast for me, give me lots of kisses.

Did I have that?! No I didn't. I was alone.

And about Jungkook I didn't feel the same with him. I couldn't feel as MY LOVE FOR HIM FADED LONG AGO.

I was thinking when suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Come in."

"Sir-r! Are you okay?" I saw Sana standing beside the open door with a worried face.

I smiled to reassure her that I was doing fine when I wasn't.

"You are not okay, Sir. Are you?"

That's when I thought that it was better to let all my emotions flow than to keep it to myself. Tears, that was the only thing that loved me very much that it won't stop even I wanted to stop it.

I saw Sana coming towards me but I flinched when she hugged me all of a sudden. I could feel she was also sad and that hug was warm, it was comforting me.

Soon after I stopped crying and still she was hugging me. I could feel something was wrong with her too. I broke the hug and asked her.

"What's wrong Sana? Why are you crying?" I asked looking at her face when she was trying to hide it.

I removed her hand from her face. I saw how her beautiful red cheeks were wet. I wipped her tears.

"Don't cry. Why are you crying?"

"Because you are crying." She said. I was confused why would she cry because of me? I mean yeah we were good friends but then also..

"I love you, Taehyung."

I looked at her face. She was now crying mess after confessing to me. I was shocked.

"What are you saying, Sana?" I asked her softly not trying to hurt her feelings as she was already crying...

"I-I *sobs* am sor-ry Sir-r. I didn't mean to-o" she was shuttering. Damn! I didn't understand why she was afraid of me so much. Like I didn't even say anything.

"It's okay. Stop crying now."

Third person's Pov:

Sana soon stopped crying as Taehyung told her to.