Sorry🦋

As Jungkook avoided the younger without giving a shit about him. He went towards their shared bedroom.

As the younger was in little he followed Jungkook afterwards. Once he entered he saw Jungkook preparing the bed.

"Uh dwaddy, wat r you dwoing?" Taehyung asked trying to get attention from the black haired male.

"Stop calling me Daddy and I am doing nothing.." Jungkook spoke with his cold voice which he never thought of using it against his beloved husband.

Taehyung was in the verge of crying due to the less attention and rude behaviour which he was getting. Jungkook knew he was supposed to pamper the younger like a small child but he was not happy by the younger's behaviour earlier..

"Wae-e dwaddy? I do anything w-wrong?" The younger asked with a cracked voice but Jungkook wasn't having any of it at that time. He rather wanted to know the truth. Why Eun woo shuttered? What he told his husband?

"Get out."

Tears were already coming out from the younger's eyes. He couldn't take rude behaviour. God damn it he was in little but Jungkook didn't seem to care.

"Dw-" Before Taehyung would call Jungkook, he cut him in the middle by shouting in the top of his lungs.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GET OUT. ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT?"

Not knowing this harse word could break someone's heart and trust.. Taehyung immediately ran from there and went towards the extra room which they had. Even though Taehyung didn't remember anything about their past, his life, his family, his husband. Nothing he remembered. All he knew was that he's a Child and he had a Daddy.

Taehyung started crying loudly inside his room and started throwing things here and there.

"Bad. Meanie" the younger was crying while cursing Jungkook cutely.

Meanwhile with Jungkook, he felt a pank in his heart after shouted at his tiger. He thought not to interrupt him and give the younger some time. He knew he was wrong but he couldn't see his husband with someone else. He needed to do something.

Jungkook's Pov:

I shouted at the person whom I love the most. I knew what I did I will regret but I couldn't see him with other male. It breaks my heart.

I decided to leave Taehyung alone for some time.

In the morning...

I woke up a little early than other days. I went straight towards the other room where my love was sleeping. I regretted shouting at my love.

I knocked on the door but didn't hear any response. It was making me insane as I was calling him for last 5 minutes. Still there was no response from the other side..

I was too worried to even do anything. All my mind was saying was to break the door.

"Taebaby? Listen love, Daddy is sorry for shouting at you. Do you hear me, love? Now like a good boy open the door bun."

But again there was no response.. Finally I decided to break the door..

As I was about to kick on the door, the door suddenly opened. The scene was beautiful..I could see Taehyung's ethnic Beauty. Damn those eyes were deep blue colour. I frowned when I noticed his eyes were red and fluffy for crying. I immediately engulfed him in my arms.

I could imagine he was startled but I smiled when I saw him hugging me back. I tired to back off from the hug to look at him, to apologise for my yesterday's sudden barging. But I saw he didn't leave me and hugged me more tightly.