Promised♾️

Continuation>

Taehyung's Pov:

"My bunny"

My breath chocked at her words. Just say that it was a dream. Still I collected all my courage and left over hope and asked her.

"B-bunny? Who's that-t?" My words came out in a breathless way more like shuttering. Didn't know the fact whether it was because I was nervous or afraid of the truth.

I saw her smiling sheepishly at me before grabbing my hands leading the way towards the sofa which was standing right there in the living room. She made me sit on the sofa and I sat with a blank heart. Later she followed me and sat on the opposite side.

"So, Taetae today I will tell you my story. My Past life." She said gesturing the maids to bring two coffee for us.

"Well, I am in love with a CEO for too long, Taehyungiee." She said and paused for a moment before looking straight at my eyes again.

I was patiently hearing her every words since I knew that was the thing for which I came here.

"So my love is the CEO of the Jeon cooperation 'Jeon Jungkook.' I guess you heard about him right Taetae?" She asked but I wasn't in my right mind. She asked again when I didn't reply back.

"Hm?"

"Y-yes I know him." I said passing a fake smile to her.

"Yes who doesn't know him anyways. Soo back to the story. It wasn't one sided love. We both loved each other and I believe still now he loves me only and was waiting for me to come back to him again." Shelly said with her glossy eyes which were glittering to the small amount of light which was falling on her face. I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do? To feel sad for her false hope or to feel sad for myself.

"You met him. I mean after coming back?" I asked.

"Yes I did but I guess he misunderstood me."

"Why?"

"Because he told me not to met with him again." She said when I remembered the day when Jungkook first talked with her. I could feel he was so heartbroken and also sad that day.

"Why? Is he angry on you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Taetae it's a long story." She said and I smiled telling her to go on..

"It was a day when I first fell for Jungkook. The day I met him first. The day he was being bullied. I saved him that day. That Bunny smile he showed is still captured in my heart. I would do anything to see it everyday. After that day we both became so close. So so close. I was happy and why wouldn't I? Jungkook was my safe place from my childhood and still now. I remembered he was so small when he had to take over his father's company. I saw how a shy, innocent boy changed into such a cold hearted man. And you know who was responsible for his sudden change?" She asked me.

"His father. He made my Jungkookie like that. But still his love for me never changed nor he stopped loving me. I Confessed my love one day to him and he accepted me instantly. That day I still remembered how he kissed me and we danced under the moonlight. The whole night, the moon was the one who witnessed our pure love for each other. You know what Taehyungie?" She asked again looking at me. The pain I was feeling inside my heart was too much to think about anything else.

"W-what is it?" I asked avoiding direct eyes contact with her. I just wanted to cry out loud. Let that pain go away.

"Lisa." She uttered the single word which was enough for her to make me look at her..

"Y-yes?"

"She was my best friend. I used to roam with her. She was someone who knows my every secret. My partner in crime. Who knew that your best friend could ruin your fucking life? Nobody knew right?" She asked when I noticed a tear escaped her eyes. Right at that moment I needed someone who could comfort me but I guess she needed that more than me.

"Shh, don't cry Shelly. Tell me what happened?"

"She-e told her dad about her obsession on Jungkook and his money and her dad helped her. My dad worked under her dad's company. He intentionally transferred my dad in America's branch so that I wouldn't be able to met Jungkook again-n ahh." She couldn't complete her sentence as he started crying loudly. I hugged her and she started crying clinging more on my shirt.

"Aishh! Don't cry Shelly. It's okay. You did great. You'll meet your love again. I-I promise-e." As the word escaped from my mouth she looked at me with a hopeful eyes making me feel more guilty. Who would tell this girl that her love is my husband?

"Really?" She asked with her cute glittering eyes which made me chuckled at her.

"Really Shelly. Now tell me the full story." I said and she rubbed her face cutely and looked at me again.

"I called Jungkook to tell him everything but-t he didn't hear anything. Someone told him a false story beforehand about me being in love with Mr. Choi." She said and I frowned hearing the new name.

"Who is it?"

"CEO of Sung company." Shelly said as I immediately remembered that I met someone named Sung Choi before.

"So he didn't listen to me that day. And from that day we never talked. He blocked my numbers everywhere. And I didn't attempt second time calling him as I knew that if my fate is connected to him then we will be together no matter what."

Author's Pov:

The younger's mind was too much hazy. Did he need to be selfish? Or he needed to sacrifice for his love?

"Taetae, you didn't tell me why you came here." Shelly asked the younger who was currently looking at the blank floor which was probably covered with fine and rare stones. He found it attractive between his Messy life.

"I got to know already." The younger said with such a smile which was so rare. It didn't go well with his expressions.

"Uh-h, btw Taetae how you know my bunny?" Shelly asked. This time the younger was irritated with the "my Bunny" word. Wasn't she using it too frequently?

"Just through some business matters." The younger smoothly lied and stood up.

"Okay Shelly. I need to go now. It's late." Taehyung said while Shelly pouted also standing up.

"Why can't you stay a little long?"

"Some other day Shelly. My husband will be angry if I stay out long at night." I said not realising what I told.

"Husband-d? Are you married?" Shelly asked the younger with a shocked expression.

Yes, Taehyung marital status was hidden from the entire world. The rumours witg Jungkook that's what people thought was removed earlier with no evidences left. Taehyung gasped at his own mistake.

"Aniyoo! I called my T-Tannie, yeah Tannie "my husband." You know he's very possessive about me. Hahaha" Taehyung said with his fake laugh. He was lucky enough that the girl was too innocent to catch him red handed...

"Okay bye." Taehyung said quickly making his way out of the house but again stopped hearing Shelly.

"Taetae, will you keep your promise?" The voice was low but it was enough for the younger to hear.

Taehyung closed his eyes, avoiding all his pain, those memories. He decided to choose the second way. That is -

"To sacrifice for his love"

The quote goes well with this : 'If you really love someone you'll let him/her go to his/her happiness.'

Rubbing the falling tears with the back of his hemp shirt, the younger turned back with his boxy smile before replying to her.

"I will."

-------------------------------------------------

I want to cry. Can I?🙃

Let's meet in the next chapter..
Bye... 🤍🦋