Out of control✓

Ignore grammatical mistakes....

Violence ahead..... ⚠️

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was now becoming hard for Jungkook to stay without Taehyung. It's been 4 months since Taehyung left him. It's like Jungkook lost his way. Way back home! He always woke up early in the morning, goes to his office and then would come back late at night. He gets drunk each and everyday. And comes home anyways.

Waeee??? Tae-?!? Waee??? Why you-u left me alone? Just Whyyy?? Jungkook shouted crying loudly. It's first time he cried like this.

Jungkook was sitting on the chair of the bar and was drinking as much as he could. He got drunk easily. Suddenly something caught his eyes.

Ta-Taehyung?

On the other side:

"I don't wanna go to any club, Hyung. Please leave me alone." Taehyung said as Yoongi was pleading him to go to the nearby club with him.

"Please Tae, you will love it. And I promise if you don't love it then you can leave anytime."

"You know right hyung that I don't love to go to such places. All there are jerks and always finding someone for one night stand. I don't wanna go there." Taehyung said hiding his face in his favorite Tata pillow.

"Please taebaby. I promise I won't leave you there. We will enjoy together and then come back home. Plwease!!!!""" Yoongi used his last weapon that is showing his cat eyes which tae can't resist.

"Agh! Stop showing your cat eyes. Okay okay I will come. But don't dare to leave me there."

"I promise I won't."

"No hyung, I don't believe you. Last time you said the same thing and left me there. Fortunately Jin Hyung was there to save me from those Horny bitches." Tae pout remembering the incident happened with him few months back.

"Okie then Let's do one thing. Wear this watch. " Saying that Yoongi came with a watch and helped the blue haired male to wear it.

"What's this?" Taehyung asked being a little confused.

"A tracker. I can track you wherever you go." Yoongi said winking towards his brother.

"Okay then."

------------------------------------------------

Time skip........ (Lazy you know?)

Both went to the club and Taehyung from the start had a bad feeling about coming here.

Taehyung's Pov:

"Yuck! What's this? Is this even a place where people can stay? I just wanna go from here."

I went behind my Yoongi Hyung as I noticed some lustful stares at me. It made me uncomfortable.

"Tae, stay here. I need to go to the washroom." Yoongi Hyung said this to me and went to the washroom.

I knew that Hyung would never stay with me. I know him very well.

It was like 1 hours since Hyung went to washroom. I wondered was he sleeping there?

Suddenly I heard one voice calling my name but I shrugged that off thinking maybe I was a little drunk that's why. But when the figure came infront of me , I was shocked.

Jungkook-k?