New entry?

Taehyung was shocked hearing Jungkook didn't sign the divorce papers.. He was not only shocked but also angry..

"WTF, why didn't you sign those papers?" Taehyung shouted..

"And why should I? I love you." Jungkook said turning his head, looking at the other side ignoring the younger's stare.

"And didn't I make it clear that I don't love you?"

"You do love me. Stop all these dramas now." Saying that Jungkook went towards the door, ready to leave.

"I DON'T!! I DON'T!!!! I DON'T!!" Taehyung shouted at the top of his voice...

Jungkook immediately turned not forgetting to lock the door again and ran towards Taehyung...

Before Taehyung would defend himself Jungkook pushed him on the bed and hovered over him..

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung mummered and shuttered at the same time..

"Don't say anything.. I had enough.. I said that I was sorry. Didn't I? I waited for you.. Didn't I? I fucking cried for you whole night. I regretted cheating on you. Why don't you understand, Taehyung? Is it too tough to forgive me?" Jungkook broke down totally.....

Before Taehyung would say something, Jungkook again interupted making the boy under him to stop.

"Or you think that now when you became famous, you can have some other guy? Huh?"

"Fuck you, Jeon. I am not like you." Taehyung tried to push Jungkook but it was useless. Jungkook grabbed his both hands above his head tightly.

"Then?"

"I just don't know.. let me go!" Taehyung turned his face to the other side...

"Please baby. Forgive me. I am sorry.. I was wrong.. I will do whatever you want just forgive me..." Jungkook was crying while the younger was crying too...

"Koo, I love you. Don't hurt me anymore.. I just wanted your love and nothing else. Do you-u *hiccups* how-w it hurted when I saw you *coughs* making out with that bitch-h?" Taehyung was crying mess under the elder who was also crying along with him...

"I know. I was stupid.. I left my precious gold and went for the coal. I am sorry baby. I promise I won't be leaving you.. Till I will breathe I will just stay with you." Jungkook said wiping Taehyung's tear....

"You promise?" Taehyung asked still weeping softly...

"I promise baby. Trust me." Jungkook smiled...

"I love you kookie."

"I love you too, Baby."

Within seconds Jungkook smashed his lips with the younger's.. They were kissing passionately with only love and no lust. Pouring the love they had for each other. Soon after kissing for few minutes they parted looking straight at each other's eyes.

Jungkook once more pecked his forehead making the younger blush.

"Is my baby shy? Hm?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung was trying to hide his blushing face.

"Yahh! Kookie." Taehyung pouted..

Jungkook's Pov:

Atlast, I got my Taehyungie again.. I am happy he atlast forgave me.

"Baby, Let's go outside? Hm?" I asked him on which he nodded with his cute boxy smile...

I took his hands and we both went outside the room..

"Are you hungry baby?" I asked when he shyly nodded..

"Aww! Wait I will make something for you." I said and was about to go but he held my hands and I stopped, turning towards him.