Wait✓

Taehyung came home and ran to his bedroom locking the door not even letting his brother go in.

"Taebaby, open the door please. See, Hyung is sorry for leaving you alone." Yoongi said leaning on the door and crying silently.

Taehyung felt bad. He wanted to say this to his Hyung that it's okay. He was not upset with him.

"Hyung-g please don't say sorry-y. I am not angry with you." Taehyung whispered loudly.

"Then why don't you let me see you? Open the door, baby." Yoongi pleaded. He was regretting for leaving Taehyung alone. He was upset as for him only Taehyung was almost raped.

"Hyung, I will come out soon but for now please leave me alone. I promise I will be fine." Taehyung said holding all his tears and pain, hiding from his brother as he didn't wanted to make his brother feel guilty of the earlier incident.

"Okay. I will be waiting, Tae."

Taehyung's Pov :

I didn't felt bad for hyung leaving me alone as I knew that he got some important work or else how could he leave me.

But that's not the reason I was upset, I was upset because of my own husband's attempt of raping me. Why Jungkook? You cheated on me and now wanna have me like this? Why?

I need to take a long time shower.

No one's Pov:

Taehyung entered in the bathroom and looked in the bathroom mirror. He could see those dark purple hickeys on his neck. He got the memories back when he was begging Jungkook to stop.

One drop of tear fell from his beautiful, doe eyes. Following that a lots of tears fell on the bathroom counter.

He touched the place where he got all those hickeys, he could still feel the pain. Looking at his lips which were swollen and at the corner there was a cut. Taehyung felt disgusted by his own husband's touch.

The blue haired male immediately hoped on the bathtub and started rubbing soap on those hickeys, wishing it to disappear from his skin, not liking the mark which Jungkook left on him.

After a long shower, Taehyung wore the bath towel and looked at himself in the mirror again. He saw the hickeys didn't even fate a bit also.

He came out from the bathroom and wore a turtle necked shirt for he wanted to hide those marks which he never wanted in that way.

He laid on the bed, wanted to rest but instantly heard a faint knock on the door. He understood who it was. And decided to open the door as he knew Yoongi was worried.

"Tae! Are you okay? " Yoongi asked rushing inside the room and hugging the blue haired male tightly.

"Hyung, I am fine." Taehyung said between the hug and fake smiled.

"I know you are not." Yoongi said breaking the hug and looking straight at those beautiful eyes of his brother.

"Yeah, I am not." Taehyung admitted for really he wasn't okay.

"Tae, I can do something for you." Yoongi said.

"What is it, Hyung?"

"I can help you to forget Jungkook."

Taehyung just kept looking at his brother. He was thinking did he really want to forget Jungkook? He wanted to make Jungkook suffer for his did but forgetting? Wasn't it too much?

"Hyung, I want him to regret and feel the pain I felt but I am not sure about forgetting him." Taehyung said looking at his brother while playing with his fingers.