Little space...

Without wasting any seconds Jungkook ran towards the younger's room. He rushed inside the room and was spotted his husband talking with another male...

"Tae?" Jungkook called unknown to the fact that the younger didn't hear nor see him..

He approached closer. But when the man turned towards him he was awestruck to the man's beauty. The man's body was pretty well built and he was sparkling "Handsomeness". The man was like some idol. With crystal clear face and a pretty smile. Obviously he was nothing compared to Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't like it at all. Nor he knew who the guy was. Then why the man was here talking with his husband and smiling?

"Who are you?" The first thing the black haired male asked.

Now 2 pairs of eyes were looking at him only. But he was too focus on his curiosity which he wanted to kill right then.

"I could ask you the same, Mr. Handsome." The man spoke with sarcastic smile on his face which Jungkook didn't like.

Jungkook laughed heavyly listening to the question but soon turned cold.

"The husband of the person you're holding hand." Jungkook said staring at the hand which was still intertwined with each other.

The man immediately took his hand away. But he took his hand slowly placing the younger's hand on the mattress softly.

"Uh, I am sorry. He was just crying while I was just passing from there. So-" The man said scratching his neck.

"Nevermind. You can leave." Jungkook said putting his focus on his love.

"Uh okay. Btw I am Cha eun woo." The man said while asking for a handshake.

Jungkook didn't want to just know him but he hesitantly put his hand forward.

"Hi. I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Husband of Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook said clearing his answers perfectly.

" Jungkook said clearing his answers perfectly

Cha eun woo...
(He was wearing this dress only.)

But as he was leaving Taehyung called him..

"Dwaddy, where are u gwoing?" Taehyung was almost in tears and Jungkook was there standing fuming in anger.

"Uh, Baby I am not your daddy. I mean your daddy is this." Cha eun woo said pointing his finger towards Jungkook.

"Nwo nwo, you're my dwaddy." Saying that Taehyung started crying loudly.

Jungkook was still there, standing, controlling his anger which he knew will lose control anytime soon.

Jungkook came towards Taehyung and sat on the nearby chair. Taehyung was still crying.

"Baby, look at me." Jungkook softly said and surprisingly the younger followed his orders. He rubbed his eyes with his hands cutely and looked at the man infront of him.

"Bambi, listen. I am your Daddy. How can you forget?" Jungkook fakely pouted.

"Yweu?" Taehyung asked with a little shocked expression.

"Yes. I am baby. I went to buy you some chocolates but when I came back I saw you calling someone else "Daddy." It hurts..." Jungkook started his fake crying talent.

"Uhh, I am sworry, Dwaddy. I Fworgot." The younger said while weeping Jungkook's eyes.

"Dwon't you cwry. You're my Dwaddy. Fineu?" Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile while Jungkook was busy cooing at him.

The man was there standing and smirking to the couples in front of him. He knew them from the start. He knew why he came. But you'll will never know until I tell you. (Lol😂😂)

Time skip...

Jungkook went to talk with the doctor by making Taehyung sleep since he wanted to take the younger home as quickly as possible.

He knocked on the door of the doctor's cabin when he heard a soft "come in"

He went inside as the young doctor looked at him before turning his gaze again. He didn't like Jungkook at all.

"Yes, anything you need?" The doctor asked still not looking at him.

"I want to know when I can take him home."

"You can take him today only if you want but make sure don't let him panic again."

"I will take care of it. I should leave now."

Jungkook came out of the room feeling a lil guilty for his previous behaviour..He should've atleast said "Thank you" to the Doctor. But anyways...

"What do you want again?" Jungkook asked the handsome man who was standing infront of the door of their house.

--------------------------------------------------
Small chapter. Yes I know that...

Bear with it. I can't actually focus. Having some problems. Don't worry. I will recover soon.

Bye
Wait for the next update buns....
Stay safe till then... 🌟