Misunderstanding✓

"What's happening here?" Jungkook asked looking at his husband in someone else's grip...

Hearing the sudden harse voice Taehyung gained his senses as he backed away from bogum fixing his dress...

"Ah koo, I was just falling down when Hyung caught me." The younger said still afraid of Jungkook's reaction. He knew Jungkook was over-possessive especially about him...

"I can see that, Taehyung. Come, let's go." Taehyung was scared as Jungkook called him by his full name. That's mean he was angry...

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to their bedroom...

Bogum flinched as he heard their door closed with a very loud bang....

"Ah koo, I am sorr-."

"I am sleepy." Jungkook said moving towards the bed...

Taehyung signed and layed beside Jungkook who immediately hugged Taehyung not liking to keep any gaps between them....

"Baby, I am not liking the Bubblegum. I know you will be angry but I think he's somewhat weird." Jungkook said snuggling more into Taehyung's neck inhaling his scent which was his favorite....

"I know koo. But baby he will be going soon. And I don't think he has any bad intention." Taehyung said caressing Jungkook's stain of hair softly...

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at Taehyung who was looking at him too... Taehyung nodded softly on which Jungkook just smiled and connected their lips together...

Likewise they felt asleep and soon drifted to their dreamland...

Time skip in the morning....

Birds were chirping soundly and both the males were hugging tightly like their life depends on each other.. But maybe it was time and God didn't want them to sleep more.. Their peaceful sleep got distracted due to the sudden knock on their room's door. Taehyung was the first to wake up..

"Yah, coming~" the younger whispered not having enough energy to open his eyes...

Taehyung yawned and opened his eyes slowly and soon his lips curved into a small small looking at his human like bunny husband... He started calling his husband softly...

"Kookie, wakey wakey!!!"

"5 minutes more Tae~" Jungkook whined in his sleep...

"No koo! Bogum Hyung maybe waiting for us. Leggo." Taehyung said when Jungkook slowly opened his eyes....

"Baby, don't call that Bubblegum's name in the morning." Jungkook said annoyingly...

"Kook!" Taehyung glared at him. Jungkook just smiled sheepishly...

After few minutes they both freshed up and did their usual morning routine and came downstairs. Taehyung was the first one to come downstairs though...

Taehyung's Pov:

Because of that bunny I was late. I was felling bad as bogum Hyung was a early waker and he might get hungry till now.

When I came downstairs I saw him in the kitchen, doing something. To get a better view I went closer and saw him preparing breakfast...

"Uh, Hyung, Good morning." I tried to gain his attention as he was too dedicated in this work.

"Ah, Tae! Good morning! Can you help me preparing the table please?" Bogum Hyung asked me, eyes were still stuck to his work...

"Yeah sure Hyung but I could do the breakfast. Why you-?"