Best Friend?

"Who's she?" Taehyung asked though he decided not to question anything about it to Jungkook but he only insisted him.

"Um-m who?"

That question made Taehyung confused. Like didn't Jungkook know that he hear their conversations as he was just beside him that time?

"I mean the person who called you few minutes ago. Who's she?" Now everything was again messed up. There was something which he didn't know.

"Oh she? She's my ex bestfriend." Jungkook said trying to end this conversation as soon as possible. But the younger was too curious to end it so soon.

"Why ex bestfriend? Isn't she your best friend now?" The younger asked desperately. The term "Best friend" was bothering him too much..

"Uh-h there's a story behind it baby. I will tell you later. Now let's have something."

"No! I want to know it right now. Tell me the whole story." The younger whined but his whining was serious..

Looking at his desperate and worried husband Jungkook went towards him and made him sit on his laps. Taehyung was looking at his husband's face while the other was doing the same thing. The eyes contact broke once Jungkook started speaking..

"It's a long story. I was 6 years old then. Too young to understand what was happening with me. My parents loved me very much and I was too happy with myself too. But everything changed when my father's branch in USA got collapsed due to some other companies dominance. He was needed to be there. So we had to leave Seoul and went there. I was 6 when our family moved to USA. I had to leave everything including my loving grandparents and as well as my closest friends. It was too tough for me. I was so much lonely that time. So much alone that I never came out of house after I come back from school. The most worst part was the school. I thought I would be getting the same love from everyone like it was in my previous school but my all hopes broke when I first went to school." Jungkook signed and the younger noticed it too.

"Then what koo?"

"The first day was like my last day in this world. People there started bullying me from my first day. They used to beat me day and night. I was so small that time that I was afraid to complain about them. It was hard when they used to threat me by telling they'll kill my parents. Unknown to the fact that I was Jeon Juwoo's child they used to bully me. But one day

Flashback.....

"P-please leave me. I promise I will never eat my tiffin." The 6 years young boy said while begging them to leave him.

"Ah really? We don't believe you. Go to your home and bring $100 tomorrow." Another boy almost of the young boy's age spoke.

They were young to understand anything else at that time. Jungkook was too young to understand that he was needed to protect himself and they were too young to understand that bullying was definitely a wrong thing. They used to ask for money from Jungkook and forcefully he used to steal money from his father's moneybag. It was not his fault though when nobody was there to solve his problem.

Next day Jungkook bought the money again by stealing from his father. He handed them the money.

"Okay good boy. Now like a good child give us your tiffin." One boy said and Jungkook didn't refuse one. Well it was better than getting beaten without any reason.

"Give him the money back."

A sudden sweet yet ordering voice came and someone invaded their stare towards the owner of the voice. One the door side a little girl was standing who had two cute ponytails and wearing a pink frock. Her hands were resting on her chest in a crisscross way. She yawned with a bored expression.