Made love(M)

Smut ahead...⚠️

Don't read if you're not comfortable. I don't want any hate comments as I purely said before. Don't like, please ignore.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sprinkling hoby water to everyone... 💦💦

<You're requested to ignore the mistakes if any and feel free to rectify me. Don't judge me since I clearly said in the description that I am all new to this.. It's just a trial. Next Stories you all will get bunch of smuts... I guess they will be much more better than this... Hehe! Okay Enjoy you pervert peoples....

...........................🌚..............................

Jungkook prepared Taehyung's favourite food as he wanted before. And after sometime the younger came downstairs while pouting cutely.

"What happened bun?" Jungkook asked while setting the table.

"Uh nothing." The younger said but Jungkook knew something was wrong.

"Okay bun. Come and sit here." Jungkook said while pulling a chair for this love to sit like a gentleman he was..

"Hm."

Taehyung hummed and sat on the chair avoiding any types of conversation with the other male who was currently sitting opposite to him and staring at him like he was staring something which was too precious to him.

"Ahem-m" Taehyung cleared his voice grabbing Jungkook's attention.

"Ah bun. You're so reckless. Here drink water." Jungkook said before passing the glass which was full of water towards the younger.

Taehyung didn't hesitate and drank the water in one go.

"How was the food?" Jungkook asked with his big doe eyes as if asking for an answer instantly.

"It was fine." Taehyung said but noticed his bunny husband's pouty lips.

"Only fine?" Jungkook asked being disappointed with the review his husband gave about his cooking. He knew that he wasn't a great chef but atleast he tried to make it eatable by watching YouTube..

Noticing the sulking face of his husband, Taehyung decided not to make him more sad.

"I mean it's great." Taehyung said with his infamous boxy smile.

Hearing the compliment from his husband's mouth, Jungkook became too much happy.

They finished their breakfast without uttering any single word.

"Okay bun, come let's cuddle." Jungkook stated after he finished washing the dishes..

Taehyung's eyes sparkled hearing what his husband said. He was acting angry since his husband left him alone and didn't cuddle. But now all those anger faded long ago.

"Okay.." Taehyung jumped on Jungkook who immediately caught him and hugged him tightly while heading towards their room.

Jungkook softly placed Taehyung on the bed while he went to close the window.

After closing the windows and switching on the room heater as it was winter there. He came to the opposite side and smoothly slipped in the blanket too.

Taehyung was eagerly waiting for his husband's warmth which he was carving at that time.. he felt weird for feeling like that..

Jungkook could understand that the younger was being impatient for him. He didn't waste any seconds and hugged the younger tightly making his head rest on his hard chest. Though it was the most comfortable place for the younger. He could stay their lifetime.