She came⚡

To remind you'll it was not night. It was morning when they made love. Both of them were sleeping peacefully hugging each other. Jungkook's head was on Taehyung's chest and hands around his waist. And Taehyung was sniffing the younger's hair which was calming and relaxing for him. It smelt like Jasmine flower. So much alarming for him..

Even though both were in deep sleep and it was already noon. Jungkook managed to open his eyes after so much struggles.

Jungkook smiled looking at the scene or rather say unique and beautiful art infront of him. The younger was currently sleeping with his messy hairs , Jungkook's oversized shirt which Jungkook managed to wore his husband yesterday along with those pouty pinky lips, those cheeks which has some pink colour tint. All those little little beautiful features of his love was making Jungkook crazy.

He was hoping to wake up everyday looking at this view of his husband in his grip. It was enchanting for him. But soon his daydreaming about his husband broke when he heard their annoying hen clock was shouting loudly.

Jungkook fucking hate that clock but to be honest for that annoying shit he was able to wake up his past days. Yes, his husband always woke him up while making loud noise with that clock.

The black haired male realised that it was already 1:00.... He slowly got up placing his husband's head softly on the pillow before walking towards the bathroom. He washed his face and looked at the mirror infront of him.

His side of the mouth curved slowly along with the bunny teeth which was also making it's way out. Jungkook was smiling remembering the scene of today's morning. Truth to be said, it was the best day of the black haired male.

His euphoric feelings after remembering everything was insane. Jungkook felt his cheeks were changing it's colour along with his ears which was red. After getting a hold of his memories he went outside to call his husband who was still asleep then.

He went closer towards the younger and sat on the bed. He observed his husband's face too closely. This time more carefully as well. He noticed how his husband had a small mole under his nose just like he had under his lips. That cute nose mole inspired him to kiss on the younger's nose and that's what he did.

But fortunately or unfortunately Taehyung woke up on the sudden touch. The first thing Taehyung saw after adjusting his eye sight was the face of his cute bunny husband who was showing his bunny teeth. Taehyung smiled back.

"Good morning love" Jungkook spoke more softly than you actually think.

"Good morning hubby." Taehyung blushed on his own nickname which he gave to his husband. Jungkook couldn't stop himself from blushing too..

"How are you feeling right now love? Was I too rough? Did I hurt you? I am so sorry if-" Jungkook was genuinely worried about his husband and asked all his question he wanted to but the younger stopped him.

"Shh! Why are you so worried love? I am totally fine. See!"

Taehyung threw his blanket and stood up on his legs just to assure his husband that he was alright. Not too soon but he fell down hissing in pain. His lower part was too sore to even stand for a second. Maybe because it was his first time.

Jungkook didn't let the younger to hit his body anywhere though as he caught him securely.

"Aish! I am sorry love... Here! You should take painkillers." Jungkook made the younger sit on the bed and handed him the painkillers.

Taehyung took the pills and engulfed it within a second since he knew he needed it just to make himself walk again.

"I am sorry again bun." Jungkook was never this much soft towards anyone. But he felt like he needed to protect the younger rather than giving him any types of pain. For him the younger was too fragile and could break anytime if he was careless.