Will he regret?

Ignore grammatical mistakes....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung went to his house. But he was unable to explain everything to his parents. He was worried about how his parents would react so he only told the whole story to his brother aka Yoongi.

"So are you going to divorce him instead of making him regret for what he had done?" The ravel haired boy asked with a clear angry tone. Yes it was normal for him to get angry. Though he didn't liked the Jungkook guy from the start.

"Hyung, I had already decided to divorce him after 6 months anyways so now when I got one reason behind it then it will be more easy." Taehyung said chuckling on his own thoughts.

"Can you really leave him?"

"Why are you asking this, Hyung. Why can't I leave him?" Taehyung asked with a little confused tone looking at his brother who was in a deep thought.

"I can see your love for him in your eyes, Taehyung." Yoongi said calmly noticing every movement of his brother.

"What? No! I don't love him." The blue haired male said with a cold face trying to avoid all those emotions he had for his husband. Yes, he fell for his husband. He loved him more than anyone. Read correctly - Loved

But now he was felling disgust knowing that he had loved Jungkook. He doesn't deserve it.

On the other side -

Jungkook woke up early in the morning and as usual called Taehyung.

"Tae, where's my breakfast?" He asked while rubbing his eyes and coming downstairs looking for a particular figure of his husband preparing breakfast for him wearing the beautiful embroidered apron.

But this time it was different. No one was there in the kitchen making breakfast for him. Suddenly he remembered that Taehyung left him. He was no more with him.

"Why it hurts so much knowing that you left me? It's not like I love you then why?" Jungkook was in deep thought not knowing that he was running late for his office.

Jungkook shrugged the thought of Taehyung. Why would he think of him when he has a girlfriend whom he loves?

Jungkook's Pov :

"Tae, where's my breakfast?" I called out as it was my habit of calling him every morning since he always woke up late.

But when I came downstairs I remembered that he was no more with me. There's no one to prepare my breakfast, to wish me a sweet 'good morning', to kiss me everyday before I go for work.

I didn't do anything wrong right?

I was thinking of him not caring about anything. When suddenly I got one call which diverted my mind out of his thoughts for now.

I received it since it was from Lisa.

No one's Pov:

"Baby, Are you not coming today?" Lisa asked trying to act like caring for his so called boyfriend and yeah Jungkook always fell for that.

"Oh yeah, I am coming. I have something important to discuss with you." Jungkook said and cut the call before Lisa would say something further.

He was not in the mood for anything. He don't know why.

Jungkook went to his office within 30 minutes and immediately got a tight hug from his girlfriend. He don't know why but he just wanted to push Lisa at that moment.

"Morning baby." Lisa said hugging Jungkook tightly.

No, Jungkook didn't get the same feeling he used to get when the blue haired male used to wish him.