WASN'T I ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Taehyung came back home from there as soon as possible. Well he never wanted his husband to know anything about this until and unless the time would come.

He was hurrying to reach his home and soon he was infront of their mansion's big door. He grabbed the keys to unlock the door again but to his surprise the door was already unlocked which made shivers ran down through his spines.

The only fear of him was his bad lying power. He couldn't lie at all or even he did sometimes shuttering always ruined his lies. He always cursed himself for learning to be honest all the time.

He slowly opened the door without making any slightest sound and peeped inside but it was all deep dark inside. He wondered why the door was unlocked and if Jungkook had done it then why didn't he lit up the lights.

He went inside, keeping his shoes softly in the shoe rack. His legs were shaking due to intense fear of him. He clearly remembered that he had locked the house before heading outside. And there were 4 keys, one pair of them was with the younger and the other pair was with Jungkook.

"Welcome home, baby."

The younger got freezed on his place god knows for how many minutes. He dared not to show his fear or else he knew nobody would save him today.

Taehyung turned around facing the sudden appearance of the male. He saw the elder sitting on the sofa, legs spreadeagled and he was playing with a knife in his hand..

"Yes-s." The younger cursed himself again for shuttering.

"Where have you been for so long baby?" Jungkook asked standing up from the sofa coming towards the younger. Taehyung gulped so hard that he was unable to answer.

"Baby you know right that I don't like repeating myself. It makes me feel that you're not interested to listen what I am saying." Jungkook said now standing behind the younger.

Taehyung knew that voice of his husband held so much anger. He wanted to be obedient and answer to his husband. But it was difficult for him as the elder was sniffing his scent from behind the back and groaning at the sweet strawberry scent of the younger. The younger was shivering hard. He tried to turn behind and stop his husband from whatever he was doing but he was unable to do it as he noticed two hands hugging his petite waist possessively and tightly while his chin resting on the younger's broad shoulders.

"Eh koo-o I went to buy some medicines but it was out of stock. The uncle took long time to find the medicine but he didn't find it." The younger said as his heart was throbbing harder. He was worried for his husband would fall for his lie this time or he would catch him red handed like any other days.

"Ah I see. But baby why you needed your car to go and buy medicines? I thought the pharmacy is just 2 minutes away from our house." Jungkook asked, his voice was calm not like any other days when he would burst like a volcano and that's what making the younger afraid.

"Ah actually I thought to roam around the city a bit since you know I feel bore whenever you're not here with me."

"Aww baby. It's okay. Come and let's cuddle or you are hungry?" Taehyung signed in relief as his husband's voice was like he was convinced. He shoke my head as he wasn't much hungry that time.

The couples made their way towards their shared bedroom. Jungkook was carrying the younger in a bridal style though the younger was confused at the sudden action.

He slowly placed the younger on the bed and made him lay down. He then covered his husband with the duvet.

Jungkook switched off the lights and put on the night bulb. And slowly made his way towards the other side and slipped into the duvet. Later he hugged the younger and wrapped him tightly with his hands.