Too much trust ♾️

Read previous chapter before reading this one.

Let's start..

                             ❀❀❀

Taehyung was in a deep thought after Jimin send him those photos of his husband with another girl. He forgot to ask the name of the girl to Jimin since his soulmate told him that he knew the girl. So he texted Jimin to tell the name of the girl..

Few minutes past it was all quiet. A single dim bulb was hanging on the wall of the younger's bedroom even though the source of light his room was getting wasn't sufficient enough to look around the room clearly. He was emerged in deep thoughts, not knowing what he would do at that time.

Time was flying too faster. It was already midnight still there was no sign of his husband. He was worried before talking with Jimin but now he wasn't since he knew where his husband was, with whom he was, what he was doing. Enjoying right?

Why would he make himself sick worrying about his husband when his husband was enjoying with someone else? Won't it make him look pathetic again? Like before when his husband cheated on him.

His thoughts got disturbed by hearing the sound of their front door open revealing a tired Jungkook. The elder's head was hung low as if felling guilty about something.

Taehyung didn't move a little from his bed. He was still under his duvet, staring at the blank purple wall which was looking kind of red due to the night bulb which was glowing.

"I shouldn't let him know anything." The younger mumbled in his mind before getting up from his bed. He slowly made his way downstairs when he saw his husband washing his face. He could clearly see the tiredness of his husband in his eyes.

The younger didn't question anything rather went towards the kitchen while Jungkook was sad because he told his husband he would be back soon but he was anything but early.

Jungkook eye's was following the certain younger who was right there in the kitchen. He turned around with a plate which was full of foods. He felt again guilty feeling that his husband made all the foods for him but...

"Jungkook, I am sure you're hungry. Come, let's eat." The younger went towards the table with two plates in his hand.

Jungkook understood that not only his husband made all those foods but also he was waiting for him to come so that they would eat together like any other days. He forgot that his husband never eat early. He was ready to eat later but Jungkook would be the one eating first. The priority he gave to him, Jungkook thought he was misusing it somewhere.

Taehyung bought the food and sat opposite to his husband at his usual place. He kept the plates in their place and started eating as he was hungry for starving since the afternoon.

Jungkook was there looking at the food with the most guilty eyes. Taehyung noticed that and didn't hesitate to ask him the reason behind not eating.

"Aren't you going to eat? It's late Jungkook. You should worry about your health. You shouldn't starv-"

"I already a-ate Tae."

His voice was low but enough for the younger to hear.

"Oh. Is that soo?" The younger pretended to thought for a moment and again said..

"Then you should take rest." Taehyung smiled tilling his head cutely in one side.

"No-o you eat. I will sit here till you finish eating." Jungkook said looking at the eyes of the younger which he couldn't read.

"No no. That's not needed, Jungkook. You should go and take rest. Moreover I need to wash the dishes too." The younger said. It was enough to tell Jungkook that he didn't need him there.