real life.

trigger warning: sexual assault

swedish is italicized

[]

today was a new day. jasmine was going to give gabe the evening to talk and honestly hang out with one another. he was just getting back from a four day road trip, so that means jasmine had been there for a week.
lini,melissa and jasmine were leaning against the car with other wags leaning against there's waiting for there boyfriends,fiancés and husbands to arrive. they were being dropped off at bell arena, and they had a very successful road trip so it would be good seeing them.
"mel. im nervous." jasmine said as the bus pulled up. melissa looked down at jasmine and gave her a small smile. "It'll be okay. You can go in the car, if you'd like." she said as people started to get off. In her peripheral vision, she saw andre walk off. andre noticed she was there and made a dash for his girlfriend. melissa felt the girl behind her relax a bit more. lini shrieked as she saw her dad get off the bus talking to ej.

gabe smiled widely as he stopped midway between the bus and the car wanting lini to walk to him and ej. ej and him squatted and waved the little girl over, who giggled as she did so. Melissa and jasmine looked on with awe. This is what jasmine had been missing.

she honestly needed this. gabe scooped the little girl up, him and ej showering her with kisses. lini noticed somebody else come off the bus and pointed, saying something to the two guys. "that's nate." Melissa said to the curious girl and jasmine nodded. Nate flashed his eyes towards Melissa and her, and then quickly back to gabe.

nate and melissa had never met before.
"you sure?" Nate asks gabe, he didn't want to make jasmine uncomfortable at all. gabe pushed that off and took him and ej over to his sister.

"ej- my favorite american boy!!!" jasmine joked as ej wrapped his large frame around hers and picked her up for a second before setting her back down.

"so good seeing you jazzy." he said smiling widely, making he smile. god, she loved her 'uncle' ej.

"hi,im jasmine." jasmine said turning to nate and reaching out her hand and he responded with his, "nate. nice to meet you, the infamous jasmine." nate said and then looked down nervously. he was hoping, gabe was not mad.

jasmine was 'famous' in the locker room, just because so much secrecy and questions surrounded her. like previously stated, gabe did not speak about her. only to ej mostly and sometimes nate. its how he has always been since that night, and more specifically when that piece of shit was drafted by an nhl team.

jasmine didn't know it obviously but it was to protect her. ever since that one night, it had been his mission to keep that part of his life private. he did not want that fucking lowlife piece of shit - gabe kindly put- to know her whereabouts but that was thrown out the window once oliver came into the picture. romantically ofcourse. bee being the half sister or oliver, made things better but worse. bee and jasmine met at boarding school when they were 12 years old- so they had been through everything. there rise and fall of football careers, their interest in writing which led to their careers in writing, and ofcourse that dreadful night at age 17. the rise and fall and rise of jasmine. she changed that night, gabe knew it and yet he wasn't there to put all the pieces back together. he wasn't there in her lowest low, and had barely reached out to repair her.