real life. + insta.

swedish is italicized

sorry for this one...

cale had invited jasmine over to hang out and talk about what had happened when the denver crew were over last. she hadn't see him since they had sex, and honestly, it had been on both of their minds since. 

 she walked out of the elevator with a happy grin on her face, she was excited to see him. he had just gotten back from a four-day road trip, so she hadn't see him in 6 days and between that time her and him had been texting non stop and sneaking facetimes in. 

she knocked on the door, trying to control her excitement. 

he opened the door and smiled at the red head softly as he brought her into a hug. he shut the door behind her, holding her close. he had missed her. he wanted to savor this moment, because what he was going to tell her- would crush her. 

"hi." she said moving her head back to look up at the defenceman, he smirked down at her giving her a quick peck that both of them wanted to last longer. she broke away from his embrace, and set her bag down on the kitchen counter. she turned around to him and smiled, "what did you want to order?" she questioned giving him a playful smirk before going over and sitting on the couch. 

"maybe some thai food? I've been craving that for a bit." he answered and she nodded, pulling out her phone and looking at places. "i think this should be good." she said as she started to order on her phone and then handed it to him to add as well. 

once the food was quickly ordered, she rested her cheek on his shoulder looking up at him. 

"does jt and tyson know I'm here?" she questioned, and he looked down at her shaking his head.  "good, we don't need more people knowing about this. " she said referencing the two's relationship that didn't have a label on it yet. 

jasmine really liked him and she could tell that he did too, but again- what he was going to say was gonna change everything. 

"does gabe suspect anything?" he asked softly petting her knee, trying to soothe his own anxiety. she shook her head, "melissa does but not him. i told him before he went on the trip that i passed out on the couch and didn't feel like driving home and that was it. and that, nothing happened and that i didn't even like you like that." she confessed and he nodded. 

"that's good. not the mel part though, she'll know soon enough." he mused causing her to giggle, "she can sniff out my whole day from across the pond, she will definitely figure this out." she said continuing to giggle. "I'm like mel, chill. stop knowing how my day went before i even get two words in." jasmine joked causing cale to laugh.