real life.

chaos. that is all. swedish is italscized. 

-

jasmine and oliver looked at one another, as they sat across from one another

he didn't think this was happening. 

she had said no. 

she had said that the timing was not right for them to be engaged. 

she still had too much to work on, heal herself and her past. 

he understood or wanted to. he wanted to help heal her but knew that because she was a stubborn person she wouldn't let it happen. 

"i still love you, ok?" she asked trying to reassure him and he nodded. 

"i know, i know." he said grabbing her hands across the table and brought them to his lips. 

"i love you so so much, oli. it fucking kills me to say no right now. i promise, it'll be worth the wait." she said before standing up and walking over to give him a big kiss on the lips. he reached up to her cheeks and held them there for a second before they parted. 

she grabbed her purse before walking into the elevator to go down to her favorite cafe with her laptop and book in her bag. tyson texted her twice before stopping, realizing that she probably wasn't going to respond. he respected her silence and proceeded to get ready for team workout. 

jasmine walked into the 24 hour cafe, as it was now nearing 8:30pm  UK time and 1:30pm in  colorado. she smiled at the barista and got her usual americano but hot this time and croissant and sat down getting her laptop out. she hummed as she began to go through Instagram and saw pictures and stories from some of gabe's teammates, some of which were her friends. 

she posted quickly on her story before locking her phone: 

@jasminelandy has posted on her insta: 

it might be 9pm but i need this. i fucking need this.