real life. + insta.

long..all over the place !

jamsine walked down the stairs, to a bright and sunny day

jamsine walked down the stairs, to a bright and sunny day. it had been two weeks since she had gotten in from the UK and  two weeks since she broke up with oliver. she ironically felt calm, cool and collected. she knew this was where she was meant to be, no doubt about it. 

she walked into the dining room , which was next to the kitchen and saw the young, happy family eating breakfast. 

"jas!" mel said as she walked in, bringing her into a hug as soon as she walked up to the counter. 

"good morning." jasmine smiled softly, quickly getting a coffee cup and pouring her self some french press coffee. "whats on the agenda today?" mel asked as jasmine sipped her coffee, and jasmine shrugged. 

"I'm gonna be honest, I've been just waking up and letting the day decide. I'm not into putting pressure on myself right now. i just need the break of having to force or rush things." she said relaxing a bit under mel's arm as she swung it over her shoulder. 

"well....gabes off for the day! why don't we spend the day together- just you and i! how does that sound?" mel asked with eyebrows wriggling making jasmine roll her eyes. 

"sounds wonderful." jasmine smiled softly, looking towards gabe. gabe was loving that they were getting along together so well. melissa had told him a bit more about their relationship over the years and to see it in person, was wonderful. "I've got lini, go have fun." gabe smiled widely before going back to his food with lini. 

"it'll be fun- i promise." mel smiled down to the girl and jasmine nodded. 

"can we please get some good coffee?" jasmine joked and mel nodded, "hey don't come for my coffee." gabe defended. 

"I'm not accustomed to whatever, this is." jasmine smirked putting the coffee in front of gabe to finish. mel laughed a hearty laugh, before grabbing her keys and pushing jasmine out the garage door. 

"we should head to this one coffee shop, called little owl right by the train station." mel said as she pulled onto the expressway and jasmine nodded. 

"could we possibly i don't know, go to a bookstore? i need to add to my collection before some of my belongings get here." jasmine said looking out of the window. melissa nodded, "ofcourse. again, how much is coming? not that it matters but just so i have an idea of how much gabe needs to lift." she said cooly causing the red head to laugh. "just enough to wipe him out on his off day." jasmine joked. 

they soon pulled into denver, with jasmine marveling at the main street filled with the team's jerseys and numbers lining the top of the street.