real life.

throwback to that evening and morning...

warnings: sex but not really since i don't really write it that well lol

jasmine yawned as she walked out of erics' condo which conveniently was in the same complex as jt and cale, but she was exhausted and wasn't in the mood to stay the night let alone do much more than make out with eric

jasmine yawned as she walked out of erics' condo which conveniently was in the same complex as jt and cale, but she was exhausted and wasn't in the mood to stay the night let alone do much more than make out with eric. she liked the guy don't get her wrong, but he still wasn't cale. but in a way, that could work? nothing serious, right?

she made her way down to the garage and made her way to the guest lot.

"jasmine?" she heard her name behind her, and she whipped her head around to look for the voice.

she didn't expect anybody other than cale and that's who it was.

she sighed, continuing to walk to her car. she wanted to get home soon.

"wait- jasmine!" cale said louder and jogged over to her.

"no cale, i don't want to speak-" she was cut off as she faced him, with him kissing her. he brought his hands to her face, shocking the girl.

she pulled out of the kiss and glared at him, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" she barely whispered. tears pooled at her eyes.

he was pulling her in again, giving mixed signals and that irritated her.

"jas, god-" he paused grabbing her hands and pulling her closer.

she didn't fight, she wanted this. she wanted to be close and to have his hands on her.

"i miss you so much. you have no idea how much it has been killing me." he finished and she shook her head.

"no. you do not get to say that and still be with tracey. you do not get to say that, period. cale. so stop." she pulled her hands away before opening her door and locking her door. cale stood there for a brief moment before starting to walk off.

she wanted nothing more than to run after him, and be with him. even if it was just for the evening.

"cale!" jasmine said opening her car door and shutting it, watching as he stopped and turned around.

"we cant keep doing this. as much as i would love to, you have tracey and we can't do this to her. or keep doing it. ok?" jasmine questioned.

"like after this, nothing else. we are done. forever." she said letting him know the deal, and he thought about it for a second.